Where to put keys and gym card??

Comments

• I also use a smartphone case. By the way, you can also create a one for yourself by watching any DIY video from Youtube. I also put my debit card, keys and gym card in that case. I made it at home according to my needs.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    If you drive to the gym you could keep your cards, wallet etc in your car but obviously out of sight, its 1 less thing to take into the gym.
  • sleepyjones
    sleepyjones Posts: 6,087 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    my gym has lockers (obviously) but they don't have locks, you bring your own padlock / buy one from the reception ... so you just get a combination padlock and try not to forget the number.
  • trailingspouse
    trailingspouse Posts: 4,035 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I bought a pair of leggings specifically because there was a pocket at the back of the waistband for phone etc. Great - until I started doing floor exercises on my back... Oww!!!
    No longer a spouse, or trailing, but MSE won't allow me to change my username...
  • xGogsx
    xGogsx Posts: 10 Forumite
    I use a locker and have a zip pocket on my shorts that the key goes in. I keep my phone on me and set it beside each machine as I go too.
  • I put my gym card in the pack of my phone case! Then I never lose it! As for keys well I don't drive, so I just have a lanyard with my house key on it and put that with my towel. What are your locker keys like? Ours are similar to swimming ones so they just go on your wrist. You could fit a keyring loop to your phone case and put them on there.
  • falcieri
    falcieri Posts: 195 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I bought a runners belt. Like a bum bag basically. Room for phone, keys, water bottle and music player.
  • Supersavera
    Supersavera Posts: 15 Forumite
    First Post
    I keep my key on a rubber bracelet, so it's always with me
    We don’t inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I put my gym card in the pack of my phone case! Then I never lose it! As for keys well I don't drive, so I just have a lanyard with my house key on it and put that with my towel. What are your locker keys like? Ours are similar to swimming ones so they just go on your wrist. You could fit a keyring loop to your phone case and put them on there.

Except if you lose your phone you have then lost your gym card.
  • ThemeOne
    ThemeOne Posts: 1,471 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I put my locker key in my shoe. This works OK, but it's probably better to get a padlock with a combination code, then you have no key to worry about. Also easier if you need to use the showers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure