Any alternatives to DW / Fitness First

Hello all

I've been a member of the JJB , now the DW sports for nearly 10 years now. (They've changed their name yet again to Fitness first).

The main reason I've remained a member is that they have branches in pretty much every part of the UK (except Cornwall). So if your out and about you can visit any branch.

I want to know, are there any alternative clubs similar to DW / Fitness First, who have multi branches around the UK?

I know of Banatynes, but there's only a few outlets.

Thanks fot reading. :T

Comments

• bouicca21
    bouicca21 Posts: 6,514 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Nuffield and David Lloyd. I know David Lloyd is more expensive than Fitness First and suspect Nuffield will be too.
  • heartbreak_star
    heartbreak_star Posts: 8,286 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Rampant Recycler
    PureGym, The Gym Group, Anytime Fitness?

HBS x
    "I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

"It's easy to know what you're against, quite another to know what you're for."

#Bremainer
  • BrandNewDay
    BrandNewDay Posts: 1,717 Forumite
    PureGym is the biggest chain, and The Gym - which is literally identical to PureGym in terms of their equipment and way of doing things - is nearly as ubiquitous. They're very cheap but they don't have pools/saunas.

You may want to look into what's available on PayAsYouGym (now called Hussle), which allows you to buy passes to individual gyms or monthly access to all the gyms all over the country.
    :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport