Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 12
    • DoaM
    • By DoaM 10th Mar 19, 3:20 PM
    • 6,855 Posts
    • 6,770 Thanks
    DoaM
    Well ... this thread took a turn!
    Diary of a madman
    Walk the line again today
    Entries of confusion
    Dear diary, I'm here to stay
    • Moneyineptitude
    • By Moneyineptitude 10th Mar 19, 10:38 PM
    • 23,590 Posts
    • 12,928 Thanks
    Moneyineptitude
    Well ... this thread took a turn!
    Originally posted by DoaM
    Ridiculous..
    • pmduk
    • By pmduk 11th Mar 19, 5:27 AM
    • 10,130 Posts
    • 7,753 Thanks
    pmduk
    It started as ridiculous and went downhill. One person's obsession attracted other obsessives and he doesn't like it.
    • lincroft1710
    • By lincroft1710 11th Mar 19, 4:02 PM
    • 11,836 Posts
    • 10,296 Thanks
    lincroft1710
    {Quote removed by Forum Team}
    Originally posted by Paul Varjak
    A whole 15 months away!!
    Last edited by MSE Investigator; 18-03-2019 at 7:55 AM. Reason: Quote removed by Forum Team
    • Paul Varjak
    • By Paul Varjak 11th Mar 19, 4:14 PM
    • 4,457 Posts
    • 2,962 Thanks
    Paul Varjak
    Given the change in tone of this thread over that past few days and with a trial date now set, no further updates will be posted on this thread by me. However, anyone with a genuine interest in keeping up-to-date on developments can send me a Personal Message.

Currently, only trusted contacts that I know are genuinely interested in this case may send me a PM. If you are a silent viewer of this thread and have never messaged me before, you will not be on my trusted contacts list, so my apologies if that applies to you as you will not be able to contact me.

Unfortunately, not only have harassing posts be made on this thread but I have received similar harassing messages in my MSE inbox and my personal e-mail address. I do not believe any of these harassing messages come from anyone linked to De Vita Platt Solicitors, Town & Country Law or any regular MSE member.

No further request for information will be answered by me on this thread until further notice - in all likelihood this will not be until conclusion of next year's trial.
    Any opinions are my own unless otherwise stated.
    • hollydays
    • By hollydays 11th Mar 19, 9:07 PM
    • 17,229 Posts
    • 13,409 Thanks
    hollydays
    Most people who have Ibs have a huge amount of stress in their lives.
    It's not proven, but think about it.
    • Minit
    • By Minit 12th Mar 19, 7:39 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    Minit
    Given the change in tone of this thread over that past few days and with a trial date now set, no further updates will be posted on this thread by me. However, anyone with a genuine interest in keeping up-to-date on developments can send me a Personal Message.

Currently, only trusted contacts that I know are genuinely interested in this case may send me a PM. If you are a silent viewer of this thread and have never messaged me before, you will not be on my trusted contacts list, so my apologies if that applies to you as you will not be able to contact me.

Unfortunately, not only have harassing posts be made on this thread but I have received similar harassing messages in my MSE inbox and my personal e-mail address. I do not believe any of these harassing messages come from anyone linked to De Vita Platt Solicitors, Town & Country Law or any regular MSE member.

No further request for information will be answered by me on this thread until further notice - in all likelihood this will not be until conclusion of next year's trial.
    Originally posted by Paul Varjak
    Sorry to see whats happened to this thread. Ive been a keen follower since the start.

Your info has been invaluable and Id appreciate to be added to your approved list if possible as I would like any further updates.
    • Paul Varjak
    • By Paul Varjak 12th Mar 19, 8:32 PM
    • 4,457 Posts
    • 2,962 Thanks
    Paul Varjak
    You are added Minit.
    Any opinions are my own unless otherwise stated.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

508Posts Today

5,172Users online

Martin's Twitter