Consumer Law Barristers???

13»

Comments

• fatbelly
    fatbelly Posts: 20,446 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    I'll repeat my advice in post #15 for the benefit of the latest poster extolling their virtues:

I think you should run this company past the Financial Conduct Authority. They don't appear to be FCA registered and, although they may feel they don't need to be, I am not sure the FCA would share that view.
  • I do find it interesting that the two posts supporting this company have one and two posts respectively. I wonder why no regular forum users are supporting them?
    "There are not enough superlatives in the English language to describe a 'Princess Coronation' locomotive in full cry. We shall never see their like again". O S Nock
  • tallyhoh
    tallyhoh Posts: 2,304 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I do find it interesting that the two posts supporting this company have one and two posts respectively. I wonder why no regular forum users are supporting them?

Its a total mystery :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Tallyhoh! Stopped Smoking October 2000. Saved £29382.50 so far!
  • sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,825 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 14 July 2018 at 8:25AM
    pwilko wrote: »
    Good decision Talliapoppy.
    I have used this company and they are marvelous.
    I listened to the nonsense on Forums like this and would have been paying predatory debt collection companies through stepchange for 11 years.
    All they were interested in was to get me paying as much as possible for as long as possible and get large "donations" in return.
    I do wonder who funds the people on this forum who are so quick to rubbish real help from a real barrister and send people to stepchange.
    My guess is the advertisers on MSE, WHO ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO MAKE DONATIONS TO STEPCHANGE...............

Ok, enough of this inane banter.

Thread closed..........
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure