~Make upto £10 a day February 2018~

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thank you for running this thread it!!!really inspired me to be better with money!

awww thats nice to hear.

I am reading a book I won with the Female Money Doctor. It's quite good, not really got far enough into it to give an opinion. But DH says I better hurry up and read it and become a millionaire so he doesn't have to keep me anymore :rotfl::rotfl:

one day........;)
  • I'm in again for whatever I can make.

Think I will go for £200 as I never make £10 a day.

Thanks as usual for the thread. :beer:
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Hi!
    Thanks for putting the new thread up. I am looking forward to another money making month! (So is the bank manager!)
    Please put me down for £20 a day again. I make that a target of £560.
    See you all in February xx
    Make £/day March: £1490.85 / £310
    Quidco £3,143.16 NSD Mar:14
    2024 Road Kill £1
    March Sales of Excess £240.85
  • Evening,

Can you please put me down for £100 this month? Will pop into the January thread tomorrow at some point to update my final total. Was going to do it earlier this evening but got distracted by Grimm on Netflix!
    VSPC 2019 #10 - £168.80/£100 VSPC 2020 #4 - £262.03/£200 VSPC 2021 #9 - £242.88/£200 VSPC 2022 #3 - £188.03/£200 VSPC 2023 #7 - £0/£200
  • Thanks as always for the new thread Aesop and Lynne, and thanks too to Shariann for totting up our totals:T:beer:

I'll aim for the usual £10 a day please, Lynne, although I think I may be deluding myself that I'll get anywhere near that with all that's going on here:rotfl:.

Good luck everyone:beer:
  • Aesop wrote: »
    I reckon its mse (:cool: ;):p) I reckon its glitchy

MSE is having more than a glitch at the moment:eek:. Several people whose diaries I read or subscribed to have found they've totally disappeared:eek:. MSE are working on it apparently but there are definitely problems with MSE at the moment.

I tried to edit a post very soon after I submitted it at the weekend and got a pop up telling me MSE wouldn't allow posts to be edited more than 5 minutes after they'd appeared. Never heard of it before and anyway it wasn't anywhere near 5 minutes in my case:(. Hasn't happened again although I left it about 45 minutes yesterday before editing something I'd posted:rotfl:
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Thanks Aesop and Lynne for the new thread. Please can you put me down for £10 a day
    Rosie x
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • Can I please join again this month for £10 a day?

New baby + new house = I need every extra penny I can get.
  • I was counting on receiving £600 a month from now until May on top of my salary but that's all gone wrong so need to think of other ways to make some cash. This month I'm going to aim for £25 a day. I've recently started matched betting and I have a few things to sell on Ebay so fingers crossed I can do this!

CUx
  • ziggy2407
    ziggy2407 Posts: 4,077 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I'd love to join again please for £5 a day.

Looking forward to another great month.
    Goodreads 2024 Challenge: 30/80
    Goodreads 2023 Challenge: 77/52

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills