<<<out of cheese error>>>

Options

Comments

• redofromstart
    Options
    Wrestled my phone off the boys and read a couple of current provider emails. They say new phone number and a £60 connection charge which is not the conversation this afternoon. I really have had enough now.

The beef was still tough....
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Oh dear to the beef , you live and learn.

Very much like your list redo , it will do is a saying of mine as well, when it comes to clothes .

I like ironing !
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    I wish you could do my ironing Cumbria, it's my most hated job :mad:.

No broadband until Friday :eek:, that's five whole days :doh:_pale_ :eek: :eek:. I don't like Vodafone either, their customer service is terrible.

What a great price for the plants, try not to kill them :naughty:.
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • MrsChaos
    MrsChaos Posts: 2,069 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    That's very bargainous frittering - love hellebores and used to have a Christmas cactus. The flowers are beautiful.

I do know what it's like with broadband difficulties (and teens without their communication devices). You have my sympathy. DS2's phone is in for repairs at the moment. And I've had similar issues with Mr M's roasting beef. It's really only good for the slow cooker. Hope your week picks up.
  • redofromstart
    Options
    Negatives:
    A spending day - roots done.
    No broadband, but we do have a functioning land line, even though BT say we don't! Its almost funny, but not. Complaint sent to Vodafone re the general inability to respond or contact us, which I expect they will ignore given that they have ignored everything else. The free data on my mobile they gave us when it first went wrong runs out tomorrow after which we will have to just do without.
    No swagbucks earnings.
    One of the pairs of boots doesn't fit over my chubby ankles

Positives:
    Self care - look better for having my roots done, and it was a couple of hours in the warm
    Cashback cleared - only a few pounds but better in my purse than not
    OH expenses done
    The cheaper pair of boots does fit, and the others are about to be posted back FOC for a refund.
    OH payday tomorrow and we still have enough to pay the dentists and the tax, hurrah for frugal January.

Right post office, school run, then back to school for parents evening. Splendid.
  • mummytogirls
    Options
    Other than the BB problem, not sounding too bad for you Redo. Hope parents evening went well xx
    Mummytogirls x

• HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    Glad one pair of boots fitted but :mad: to still having no broadband.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
  • redofromstart
    Options
    Day Whatever of no broadband and the inmates are getting restless. Vf gave me some more free data so we at least have some access but no firm date for a switch back on.

Tax returns submitted and paid
    Whilst looking for the bank log ons I found another hidden stash of nice notepads :j
    £5 MrM voucher credited without chasing
    Roasted a chicken, and did chicken noodles for dinner for those who ate. Made some lemon and white chocolate muffins to use up the lemons. Edibleish. (What are these weird tasting buns and why is there a burnt cashew nut at the bottom says DS1...)

I nearly accidentally ordered two more of the merino chunky v neck jumpers. Not a bargain if I don't need them. Must resist fluffy warm jumpers of loveliness.

(and a grey one and a cream one and ooh pretty....)
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    The jumpers sound lovely and would keep you snug, toastie and stylish :). Didn't one of your others get attacked by moths? I mustn't tempt you :o.

I was thinking of getting some cedar wood for my woollies. Have you tried those and if so was it effective?
  • in_need_of_direction
    Options
    I use cedar wood. I'm not sure how good they are as I only got them after the moths attacked. I do like the smell esp if you give a quick rub with sandpaper
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st11lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 40.25% through my pb challenge.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback