Which mortgage company for temporary worker?

Options
13»

Comments

• hpifever
    hpifever Posts: 106 Forumite
    edited 30 June 2018 at 12:43PM
    Options
    No. I persevered with L&C saying that their competition found this mortgage and why cant you. And they checked and found it. Saving £600. I am struggling to find a mortgage due to temping job and therefore Leeds is the only mortgage company so far to accept. £600 saved. And £50 cheaper mortgages I cant get due to my work history.
  • datlex
    datlex Posts: 2,239 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I used Halifax as an agency worker, but my circumstances as different to you as I have been in my role several years on going.
    Paid off the last of my unsecured debts in 2016. Then saved up and bought a property. Current aim is to pay off my mortgage as early as possible. Currently over paying every month. Mortgage due to be paid off in 2036 hoping to get it paid off much earlier. Set up my own bespoke spreadsheet to manage my money.
  • hpifever
    Options
    Thanks datlex.
  • hpifever
    Options
    £600 for about two hours work. Bargain.
  • minimike2
    minimike2 Posts: 2,210 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    hpifever wrote: »
    £600 for about two hours work. Bargain.

You have literally no idea the amount of work that goes into a mortgage case.

You don't like it, you didn't have to buy a house. Or you could have gone off and done it yourself. Oh no, wait, you couldn't could you.

:mad:
  • hpifever
    Options
    I did it myself. I contacted someone myself and told them to sort it. Sorted. For fee. I have a lot more idea than you think. A lot more.
  • minimike2
    minimike2 Posts: 2,210 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    You have quite clearly demonstrated you have no clue through just about every single one of your posts. Your latest about a mortgage being 2 hours work being the pinnacle.

Just another typical sense of entitlement of wanting everything for nothing.
  • hpifever
    Options
    No mike. You are completely wrong. As usual.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure