Question: ITV comps: entries tally?

For ITV comps is there any way once logged in with your phone number, to get confirmation of how many online entries you have already made against a competition? Or is it a case where they hope you forget so you pay to enter more times than you need / best to keep your own log?

Comments

• thingamaBob
    thingamaBob Posts: 21,232 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    This board is for posting competitions, not for "requests" or "questions"
    The place for chat about comps is the Compers Chat Corner.
  • emilygalj
    emilygalj Posts: 177 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Woops sorry I’m new to posting. I’ve replicated the posts in the chat corner because I couldn’t see a way to move them. How do I delete these original posts? I’m sure I’m being dumb but can’t see the option!
  • emilygalj
    emilygalj Posts: 177 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Sorry - been told this should be in Compers chat corner so replicated there. But can’t figure how to delete this post. Sorry for cluttering things up :(
  • thingamaBob
    thingamaBob Posts: 21,232 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    emilygalj wrote: »
    Woops sorry I’m new to posting. I’ve replicated the posts in the chat corner because I couldn’t see a way to move them. How do I delete these original posts? I’m sure I’m being dumb but can’t see the option!

You cannot delete thread starter posts
    I have PM'd a Board Guide to move these to CCC.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,889 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 14 May 2018 at 11:50AM
    My advice would be not to waste your money, ITV have over 750,000 paid entries per week for their competitions and when you take the free entries into account probably well over a million entries - if ITV were returning in prizes the same percentage of the money they take in that lotto does (which itself is very poor) they should be paying out around £600,000 week or more.

If for £2 someone offered a choice of picking one or three envelopes from 100,000 for a chance to win £10,000 why would anybody choose to pick just one envelope - but compared to other things you could do with the money paying to enter with ITV is like picking only one envelope.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure