Slimming in to Spring - Slimming World Support Thr

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    maman wrote: »
    Meant to say ; Well done tweets on your loss. Brilliant for school holidays!:T:T

Thank you :)

I not on school holidays :( went back Tuesday after having a week off
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Well.
    That was the wrong week to start the challenge.
    Sisters birthday, so flowing wine, huge slice of fresh cream sponge and a few chocolates!

At least I've resisted crisps this week.

Despite my binge I'm somehow 1lb lighter than last week!
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Inspired by bubbs.
    Chicken dinner tomorrow.
    I'll make the crustless quiche for fridge.
    Chicken skewers for lunch with rice and more salad.

Will be back on track next week.

Well done to the losers and tweets for her loss as Well!
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,862
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Well.
    That was the wrong week to start the challenge.
    Sisters birthday, so flowing wine, huge slice of fresh cream sponge and a few chocolates!

At least I've resisted crisps this week.

Despite my binge I'm somehow 1lb lighter than last week!
    Well done:T:T
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Inspired by bubbs.
    Chicken dinner tomorrow.
    I'll make the crustless quiche for fridge.
    Chicken skewers for lunch with rice and more salad.

Will be back on track next week.

Well done to the losers and tweets for her loss as Well!

Glad i inspire someone :D
    Did you make the waffles? they are lush:D
    Those turkey tikka are nice, i had a test of them, in the name of research :rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,805
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    p00hsticks wrote: »
    Hi there everyone

Todays plan

B: Overnight oats (grapenuts, danone fat free lemon yoghurt & mixed summer berries)
    L: Red pepper salad with cheese, melon
    D: Beef casserole

Snacks: melon, pears, muller light
    Syns: 3 for casserole mix

Can I ask - does anyone here spiralise their veg ? And if so, would you recommend a spiraliser as we're thinking of getting one. Thanks

PS not sure if this has (or should be) mentioned as I've been away - but I've just returned from ASDA and noticed they were selling limited edition tubes of orange smarties by the checkouts. I resisted, but only just!

Big or ordinary sixed tubes?
    Thanks.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Mega proud of this- lamb kebab with couscous and garlic sauce from the most recent magazine. I cheated a bit and used ready prepared salad instead of chopping my own, lemon juice from a bottle instead of squeezing them freshly and garlic granules instead of freshly crushing garlic. Made no difference though- it was gorgeous! Feeling pleasantly stuffed now :D
    2wmgfn4.jpg
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    Greet losses CAttyCat & Tweets :j :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Forumite
    +1 for me - no surprise really, I shouldn't have ate that Chinese last night, but OH brought it in and I didn't want to appear ungrateful :o :rotfl: I did enjoy eating it though :D

You ok bubbs? :)
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    Thank you Mrs R. xx

• beanielou
    Ambassador
    Bubbs~~your food always looks so lush.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure