New plan...time to see some movement!

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Well I never, I learn something new every day....thanks. x
  • SamJ35 wrote: »
    Put [ STRIKE ][ /STRIKE ] (with no spaces) around the words to [STRIKE] strikethrough[/STRIKE] text. On the reply screen its an S with a line through it!

Thank you :).
    ploppy57 wrote: »
    Well I never, I learn something new every day....thanks. x

Me too :rotfl:.
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,065 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Can I ask a technical question...how do you do a list and then mark it crossed off? Am I just being very dense?
    I can't do this either but it may be that I'm posting from a tablet? Or am I being dense too? :rotfl:
    SamJ35 wrote: »
    Put [ STRIKE ][ /STRIKE ] (with no spaces) around the words to [STRIKE] strikethrough[/STRIKE] text. On the reply screen its an S with a line through it!

Thank you SamJ35 :)
    I use the s with the line through it button :D
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • jwil
    Wow well done! I've spent ALL afternoon just taking down the Christmas decorations :mad:.
    There was a reason I was putting that one off :rotfl: We've done it this morning instead.
  • jwil
    This morning started off badly with DH and I having a row :mad:

I did a bit of rage cleaning though, so something benefitted :rotfl:

I haven't posted it yet, so I've decided I'm not going to send the F&F letter. I'm just going to continue with my payments. I want the house fund sorted first. That was my original plan and I am going to stick to it now!

DH took the cat and dog to the vet for their jabs this morning and has paid for them both :j

Whilst I was rage cleaning I moved some stuff around and as a result have decluttered a side table. So that's a bit more space gained :T We have identified another piece of furniture to go as well but that will be a bit in the future when we get a more suitable replacement.
  • jwil
    Today's pad £1.01
    Mortgage overpayments total 2019: £13.17
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    jwil wrote: »
    This morning started off badly with DH and I having a row :mad:

I did a bit of rage cleaning though, so something benefitted :rotfl:

I haven't posted it yet, so I've decided I'm not going to send the F&F letter. I'm just going to continue with my payments. I want the house fund sorted first. That was my original plan and I am going to stick to it now!

DH took the cat and dog to the vet for their jabs this morning and has paid for them both :j

Whilst I was rage cleaning I moved some stuff around and as a result have decluttered a side table. So that's a bit more space gained :T We have identified another piece of furniture to go as well but that will be a bit in the future when we get a more suitable replacement.

Must be something in the air today then. We had a big row and he then went off to collect the Click and Collect as I still feel poorly and then came back and put groceries outside the back door and drove off and texted to tell me they were there..!:rotfl: He is home now, but aren't men childish sometimes?
  • I hope you're both able to make it up with your DH's. I hate it when I row with mine :(. Men can be very aggravating and childish and you need the patience of a saint not to row with them every day I think!

Well done on getting all the Christmas decs down, even if all your energy was fuelled by rage :rotfl:.
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • jwil
    Must be something in the air today then. We had a big row and he then went off to collect the Click and Collect as I still feel poorly and then came back and put groceries outside the back door and drove off and texted to tell me they were there..!:rotfl: He is home now, but aren't men childish sometimes?

:rotfl::rotfl: That's the sort of thing DH would do :D Hope you've sorted it out now. Yes, they are childish sometimes!
    I hope you're both able to make it up with your DH's. I hate it when I row with mine :(. Men can be very aggravating and childish and you need the patience of a saint not to row with them every day I think!

Well done on getting all the Christmas decs down, even if all your energy was fuelled by rage :rotfl:.

I hate rowing too. We're ok again now. There is a lot to be said for rage cleaning, it's amazing what you can achieve :rotfl::rotfl:
  • jwil
    Today's pad £1.00
    Mortgage overpayments total 2019: £14.17
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing