New plan...time to see some movement!

Comments

• jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,058 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Well done to Little Jwil for doing Park Run :T. Great news on two big items selling too :T.

Thank you :)
    Love it when kids want to get into these park runs, its so good for them. Yes, I think using up the gingerbread men definitely counts as de cluttering. I have been getting rid of a few bits that weren't fit to sell, by putting on a FB page that is all about recycling and reusing etc, so members give away stuff rather than take it to CS. Makes me feel good as I am decluttering as well as helping somebody out.

It is nice to see, definitely!

Great that you are managing to get rid of stuff, it's always nice to see things go to a good home :)
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • jwil
    My car passed it's MOT :T :T So pleased about that, not even an advisory :D

I've also been to the docs and got yet another medication to try. Hopefully this one will do the trick. It doesn't have the increased appetite side effect which is a relief, it was the last thing I needed!

I have switched our energy supplier over the weekend. It should save us over £300 a year, and also it's 100% renewable energy. Pleased about that. I do have to go for monthly DD but hoping if I submit readings each month it should be accurate enough.

We also took the kids on an Easter Egg hunt this weekend, they loved it. It's a nice excuse to visit places we don't go to often.

12 parcels posted this morning :T
  • BalanceBy50
    BalanceBy50 Posts: 465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Hi jwill. I ditched my book for a couple of weeks and have read all your diaries. Wow what an inspiration - they were so addictive.

We have loads in common and you have really inspired me to get myself sorted - I started a diary but was finding it so hard being honest with myself. I need to get sorted so will get back in it this week. I love how you were doing pad's and working things out as percentages so I intend to do that my husband is desperate to have savings and as I do all the money stuff I am going to try and make that a reality.

I hope you are feeling better - in real life I would just want to give you a great big hug - introvert or not!

Love BB50 xx
  • jwil
    Hi jwill. I ditched my book for a couple of weeks and have read all your diaries. Wow what an inspiration - they were so addictive.

We have loads in common and you have really inspired me to get myself sorted - I started a diary but was finding it so hard being honest with myself. I need to get sorted so will get back in it this week. I love how you were doing pad's and working things out as percentages so I intend to do that my husband is desperate to have savings and as I do all the money stuff I am going to try and make that a reality.

I hope you are feeling better - in real life I would just want to give you a great big hug - introvert or not!

Love BB50 xx

BB50 - you are truly amazing :beer: I can't believe you had the stamina to read my diaries, and I'm quite touched :o

I miss doing the pads actually, they were a great way of feeling like I was doing something. I'm just struggling to find the spare. I will eventually have the spare cash.

I hope you restart your diary, I agree we have a lot in common. It can be quite eye opening when you see it all in writing. On the odd occasion I go back and read stuff I posted, I can remember exactly how I felt, and think it's a great record of progress. When I'm moaning now about things, I can look back and see how it was and how far I've come even if it doesn't feel that way sometimes.
  • jwil
    I've been so engrossed in catching up on diaries on here, I totally forgot I'd put a SW quiche in the oven for lunch tomorrow. Luckily DH remembered after it had been in the oven over an hour :eek: Our oven is so rubbish it was only just cooked :rotfl: I thought it would be black!
  • Glad the quiche got rescued in time :D.

I hope the new meds don't increase appetite, that can be a side effect of some unfortunately.
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • Oops....just shows how engrossing the internet can be. I came on here just for 10 mins while I had my breakfast and am still sat here 40 mins later.....lol. Oops, best go and get on
    DMP 2015 £57,549, now £36,112 (37% paid)
    EF £200 Mortgage OP's this year £115

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, Shining at the End of Every Day!

• brizzlegirl
    brizzlegirl Posts: 1,260 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Have a great week jwil...12 parcels!! that's amazing and offloading stuff via FB too. Well done. Seem to have lost my mojo re decluttering. I will have a look later today down the back of the sofa and see if `I can find it ;)
  • Morning Jwil, glad to read everything is going well.

Have a great Easter xx
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • jwil
    Glad the quiche got rescued in time :D.

I hope the new meds don't increase appetite, that can be a side effect of some unfortunately.

I asked the doc and they said no thankfully. It's the last thing I need :rotfl:
    Oops....just shows how engrossing the internet can be. I came on here just for 10 mins while I had my breakfast and am still sat here 40 mins later.....lol. Oops, best go and get on

I do that too, all the time :rotfl:
    Have a great week jwil...12 parcels!! that's amazing and offloading stuff via FB too. Well done. Seem to have lost my mojo re decluttering. I will have a look later today down the back of the sofa and see if `I can find it ;)

Thanks Brizzle, hope you get your mojo back soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport