Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • TimmyMummy
    • By TimmyMummy 14th Apr 19, 8:47 PM
    • 11Posts
    • 0Thanks
    TimmyMummy
    0 WOW
    Help with contacting Bonusprint over customer service issue
    • 14th Apr 19, 8:47 PM
    0 WOW
    Help with contacting Bonusprint over customer service issue 14th Apr 19 at 8:47 PM
    Does anyone know of a physical head office address I can write to Bonusprint about an issue? It's to do with 150 of discounted photobook vouchers I bought at the start of the year. I stupidly realised they'd lapsed a week too late and have repeatedly tried to email their customer services for help but to no avail.

I understand that the vouchers had a date they needed to be used by and I was a week too late but I pointed out that I'd had a couple of weeks of illness in the family and asked if they could extend the code by a few days but they said no. I asked if they could at least credit the 150 to my account so I could buy the photobooks full price but they said no.

I pointed out that I've got nearly 1,000 of photobooks I want to get printed this year and that it's in their interest for me to spend this money with them rather than go elsewhere and they still said no.

I'd like to try writing a letter to their head office to see if anyone can help but I can't find an actual address I can write to.

Any help appreciated.
Page 1
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 15th Apr 19, 7:05 AM
    • 13,796 Posts
    • 43,052 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 15th Apr 19, 7:05 AM
    • 15th Apr 19, 7:05 AM
    I have a feeling that their headquarters are in Amsterdam but if you facebook message or email or call them, just ask for the physical address to send a complaint to as you would like to escalate an issue and they will give it to you.

Good luck as they have no obligation to honour out of date vouchers but its worth a try if you write in to them.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Hasbeen
    • By Hasbeen 15th Apr 19, 3:52 PM
    • 1,382 Posts
    • 1,029 Thanks
    Hasbeen
    • 15th Apr 19, 3:52 PM
    • 15th Apr 19, 3:52 PM
    Does anyone know of a physical head office address I can write to Bonusprint about an issue? It's to do with 150 of discounted photobook vouchers I bought at the start of the year. I stupidly realised they'd lapsed a week too late and have repeatedly tried to email their customer services for help but to no avail.

I understand that the vouchers had a date they needed to be used by and I was a week too late but I pointed out that I'd had a couple of weeks of illness in the family and asked if they could extend the code by a few days but they said no. I asked if they could at least credit the 150 to my account so I could buy the photobooks full price but they said no.

I pointed out that I've got nearly 1,000 of photobooks I want to get printed this year and that it's in their interest for me to spend this money with them rather than go elsewhere and they still said no.

I'd like to try writing a letter to their head office to see if anyone can help but I can't find an actual address I can write to.

Any help appreciated.
    Originally posted by TimmyMummy
    Try here has address.

https://www.albelli.com/who-are-we

Also here:

Address: Laan van Ypenburg 34-38, 2497 GB Den Haag, Netherlands
    Province: South Holland
    Phone: +31 20 708 3513
    • Dox
    • By Dox 20th Apr 19, 3:49 PM
    • 1,321 Posts
    • 981 Thanks
    Dox
    • 20th Apr 19, 3:49 PM
    • 20th Apr 19, 3:49 PM
    Head office - Amsterdam
    albelli
    Stationsplein 53-57
    1012 AB Amsterdam
    The Netherlands

Source: https://albelli-careers.com/contact/
    • Hasbeen
    • By Hasbeen 20th Apr 19, 5:40 PM
    • 1,382 Posts
    • 1,029 Thanks
    Hasbeen
    • 20th Apr 19, 5:40 PM
    • 20th Apr 19, 5:40 PM
    Head office - Amsterdam
    albelli
    Stationsplein 53-57
    1012 AB Amsterdam
    The Netherlands

Source: https://albelli-careers.com/contact/
    Originally posted by Dox
    Yep. already covered in the link above yours??

Does not look like Op will be back?
    Last edited by Hasbeen; Yesterday at 6:48 AM.
    • Dox
    • By Dox 21st Apr 19, 7:42 PM
    • 1,321 Posts
    • 981 Thanks
    Dox
    • 21st Apr 19, 7:42 PM
    • 21st Apr 19, 7:42 PM
    Yep. already covered in the link above yours??

(
    Originally posted by Hasbeen
    That link didn't confirm it was the Head Office - hence my post.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

340Posts Today

4,876Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin