IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

TNC - Parking Charge Notice

Comments

• AdvicePls
    AdvicePls Posts: 38 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Thanks for your response. The letter states that a parking charge notice was fixed to the vehicle. Which appeal letter should I use pls?
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    AdvicePls wrote: »
    Thanks for your response. The letter states that a parking charge notice was fixed to the vehicle. Which appeal letter should I use pls?

the "sod off" one !
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,448 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary

The one for BPA members of course, as P4Parking are a BPA member.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • AdvicePls
    Thanks for your help.
  • AdvicePls
    Hi,

After sending the appeal letter dated 5th June to P4Parking, I received a response dated 16th June saying "the driver is required to pay the outstanding charge in full. P4Parking LTD do not know the name & address of the driver. If we are not informed of the driver's details within 7 days, then the registered keeper will be liable to the parking charge notice".
    TNC has also issued a Notice of Intention to Advise Client to Issue Summons letter & the total amount now due is £179.00.

Could you please advise me on what to do.

Thanks.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,448 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Remind them you are waiting for your POPLA code and will report them to the BPA if this does not arrive this week.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • AdvicePls
    Should I still send the letter even though I didn't request for a code in the appeal letter I previously wrote to them please?
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Should I still send the letter even though I didn't request for a code in the appeal letter I previously wrote to them please?

a POPLa code should be automatically issued upon denial of appeal , you should not have to ask for one , P4 have been screwed over by TNC ,in doing the back office and causing a delay that now makes POFa unusable ,
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • AdvicePls
    Thanks. I will send the letter off today & keep you posted.
  • AdvicePls
    After sending off the letter to P4Parking requesting for the POPLA code, I got a response back saying the following:
    1. because I refused to provide them with the driver's details as stated in their letter dated 16th June, if additional costs have been incurred there is not a chance that their team will accept my appeal.
    2. Even though I am the registered keeper, I must provide the driver's details if I wish to submit an appeal on behalf of the driver.
    3. I will not be provided with a POPLA code as my appeal has not been accepted & the outstanding charge is £179.
    4. P4Parking is no longer able to deal with this parking charge notice so I have to settle directly with TNC Parking Services.
    5. This is their last correspondence regarding this parking charge notice.

Please advise me on what to do next.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family