MSE News: TSB customers STILL unable to use online banking after weekend upgrade

Comments

• Lolly88
    Lolly88 Posts: 322 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    TSB are really taking the proverbial with this. There's really no excuse for it not to be functioning fully after all this time.
    Homeowner
    :j
  • ValiantSon
    ValiantSon Posts: 2,586 Forumite
    Lolly88 wrote: »
    TSB are really taking the proverbial with this. There's really no excuse for it not to be functioning fully after all this time.

It takes as long as it takes. As you have absolutely no idea what the issues were then you are in no position to say whether or not they should have been fixed by now.

My online account has been working perfectly for well over a week.
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    ValiantSon wrote: »
    It takes as long as it takes. As you have absolutely no idea what the issues were then you are in no position to say whether or not they should have been fixed by now.

Not fixed. See https://www.tsb.co.uk/personal/

You are one of the lucky ones.:D
  • Gers
    Gers Posts: 12,011 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Mchambers wrote: »

I've been experiencing fault free online banking for over a week too.

Have you tried https://www.tsb.co.uk/help/online-banking/

from there you can click onto LOGIN which takes you to

https://internetbanking.tsb.co.uk/personal/logon/login/#/login
  • eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 30,920 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Why do anything until TSB have advised that it has been totally fixed and sorted ?
    You'll probably struggle with this concept but believe it or not, some people see their TSB accounts as places to store and spend their money rather than as a means to support bogus compensation claims....
  • paragon909
    paragon909 Posts: 1,498 Forumite

You really are extremely ignorant and arrogant aren't you. People us... Consumers have a right to be angry and outraged that a bank fails to resume normality after such upgrades. MP's were outraged even summoning the CEO to committee. I take it they were wrong to. Who do you even think you are. You sit on this forum specifically this TSB one and anyone who disagrees or gets something advantageous you crack up like you own TSB or something.

It's a disgrace. For 2 weeks now you have been on that high horse of yours moaning about everything that a customer gets or doesn't get from TSB.

We are all TSB customers. The system is a complete mess. Maybe you should sign on and you will see. Or aren't you a TSB customer! And don't tell me about system upgrades or the complexity of it. As I understand this type of work!
  • eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 30,920 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Who cares ?
    People who want (or need) to use their bank account for the intended purpose and are happy to get on with it if they find it's operating adequately for their requirements, as opposed to those who'd prefer to sit back and wait, in the (possibly mistaken) belief that they'll benefit from doing so....
  • Gers
    Gers Posts: 12,011 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary

I don't think that the link you're using will ever be working -why not try the one I posted? Five seconds of effort?
  • veryintrigued
    veryintrigued Posts: 3,843 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Hit the Spam button on these posts folks.
  • pafpcg
    pafpcg Posts: 882 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    PaulSh wrote: »
    So what exactly isn't working? With the single exception of the pending transactions not being listed in the current accounts, it looks fine to me (and that's two Classic Plus accounts, one eSaver and a credit card)
    Have you checked the statements and your next statement date for your credit card? I've checked mine and they're still broken....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure