Xbox Live Gold

Where does everyone get their subs from?

I`ve used Ebay last few years...seems far cheaper than anywhere else I`ve found.

Cheers.
3.975 kWp System, South facing, 21 degree pitch, 15 x Canadian Solar Elps, Samil Inverter, location NE Scotland (Fraserburgh) Bring on the Sun :beer:

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 10 August 2016 at 9:46AM
    Keep an eye on HUKD, cdkeys is reputable, prices can vary depending on when you buy.

Whats the ebay seller you use ?
  • Got mine from cdkey and it came within minutes of the transactions
  • shavy65
    shavy65 Posts: 562 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    There`s dozens of sellers with tens of thousands of sales with good feedback.
    I don`t use any one in particular tbh, just whoever is cheapest at the time. I`m due for another renewal in a few weeks so will go with whoever is cheapest then.
    Always received the code via e-mail within minutes of buying.
    Best price at the moment seems to be around £28.
    3.975 kWp System, South facing, 21 degree pitch, 15 x Canadian Solar Elps, Samil Inverter, location NE Scotland (Fraserburgh) Bring on the Sun :beer:
  • DCFC79
    shavy65 wrote: »
    There`s dozens of sellers with tens of thousands of sales with good feedback.
    I don`t use any one in particular tbh, just whoever is cheapest at the time. I`m due for another renewal in a few weeks so will go with whoever is cheapest then.
    Always received the code via e-mail within minutes of buying.
    Best price at the moment seems to be around £28.

As your due a renewall maybe wait until it expi respond and see what offerry is a available on the console. I've not had it myself but I've seen posts on may be hukd or xbox forums mentioning they get anew offer to tempt them back to gold. Mines coming to an end next month so will give it a try.
  • shavy65
    shavy65 Posts: 562 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Never heard that before. Let me know how you get on please, I`d be interested to know! :D
  • unholyangel
    unholyangel Posts: 16,863 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    A friend of mine calls them every month to cancel his monthly subscription and is given the next months for £1. So £12 for the year.

Personally I usually use cdkeys or sometimes from very if i have a £20/£30 off code that makes it worthwhile (since their prices are usually extortionate otherwise).
    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means - Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride
  • DCFC79
    Never heard that before. Let me know how you get on please, I`d be interested to know! :D

No harm in asking is there, will let you know how it goes.
  • 32Bitter
    32Bitter Posts: 34 Forumite
    I have found a site called simplyxboxlive.co.uk that is offering 12 months for £21.99 but am unsure whether to buy from them... Has anyone else heard or bought from them?
  • DCFC79

I did ask but the answer was nothing she could do, not sure if it was the way I tried to explain it.
  • DCFC79
    32Bitter wrote: »
    I have found a site called simplyxboxlive.co.uk that is offering 12 months for £21.99 but am unsure whether to buy from them... Has anyone else heard or bought from them?

I wouldn't but I like to use my known methods of buying.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure