Another real work at home job (inbound sales)

Comments

• kylesmom
    kylesmom Posts: 23 Forumite
    Hi Snoop ~ I start training then too! ;)

Glad to have 'found' some one :rotfl:

Hows the training going for those that have started?
  • hi snoop and kylesmom - well am in week 3 and am enjoying it. cant wait to get on the phones for real now but still have all this week and next week yet. hope you like role plays lol.
    snoop - you have similar hours to me. i have the monday and tuesday slot 4.30pm - 11pm and sat 8.30am - 1.30pm and sun 9.30am - 2.30pm. so we may be on the same team in the near future so say hi to me in the agent chat room (my name is the same as your recruiter) :) am glad you have found a job that fits your needs.
  • snoop2008
    snoop2008 Posts: 611 Forumite
    hahah Role play eh specs!!!!!!! hmm same name as my recruiter , well thats easy to remember!!! yeah it sounds as if you are enjoying your training, can't wait to get started either. How you doing Kylesmom!!!!! thank god there is someone else here starting on the same day, yipeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! are you on at 6.3pm thats the time I have chosen?

Hey I received my contract today, cor blimey so much to read. I gave it to my Keyworker who examined it for anything unexpected... so far so good!! I know she's looking after my interest!!!

I phoned 6 solicitors, who wouldn't do the id check, one said he could, but wait for it...................... big sigh!! he was charging. £75.00 plus vat!!! oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't see what is the big issue, its only a dam id check with passport and bills etc...............

so it seems I am gonna be outta pocket big time!!!! I am not a happy bunny at the moment!!!!

But I don't know about any of you here, this will be my first job for 4 years and its the only one I can do at home, because I cannot walk without help!! and no one on the outside is gonna employ someone like me. Believe me I have been discriminated plenty of times!!!!!!!!!!!

So if I have to find the money then so be it. Ellen said if I had a problems to go back to her.

Now I have the great pleasure of introducing myself to WORKBOOTH, dam so far I know I have to boot the cd from the cd drive, know nothing about bios and stuff and changing the numbers!!! any experts here who can advise me!!!!! I know the info is on the site but it still confuses me!!

Any way guys, hope it will be alright and I can get started with everything in place.
  • PaulK_3
    PaulK_3 Posts: 1,146 Forumite
    Keep ringing, there is no way you should have to pay that much for an ID check that will take less than 10 mins if they know what they are doing.
  • snoop2008
    Hey Paul, spoke to one chappie he said to bring the documents in and he will have a look at it, but he promises nothing!!!!!!!!!!! I don't understand why so many solicitors are reluctent to sign and verify the dam thing. God knows what is the big deal. One guy said some people he has done it for before weren't who they were , blimey, how the hell can that be, when you provide so much evidence. unless they were fake passports. I don't know this is not as easy I thought it would be, to get someone to verify me.

If I can't find someone, then I guess it's doomsday for me!!!

another said why can't teletech do it themselves, well , I went through the tiring process of explaining about remote workers as such and still he was not convinced to do it. dam him!!!!!!!!

Now I have been reading about home insurance, my god wonder how much that is gonna be!!!!!!!!! for a company that doesnt ask for money upfront, it still costs!!!!!!!!!!!! as from my understanding, we have to fit the bill!!

oh boy, I am seriously wondering...............

what to do next.................
  • snoop2008
    oh I forgot to mention, all of them said they could only do it if they knew me!!!!!!!!! yeah right!!!! I am just a poor soul with a disability trying to make a honest living and the only chance I have is about to vanish into thin air, like a fart!!!!!!!!!

sorry, just so annoyed at the moment!!!!!!!
  • auddel_2
    auddel_2 Posts: 276 Forumite
    snoop2008 wrote: »
    oh I forgot to mention, all of them said they could only do it if they knew me!!!!!!!!! yeah right!!!! I am just a poor soul with a disability trying to make a honest living and the only chance I have is about to vanish into thin air, like a fart!!!!!!!!!

sorry, just so annoyed at the moment!!!!!!!

If you don't mind me asking, were do you live, it is just in case someone who has already used solictor in your area could give you their name (if you dont want to say here, then private message me). I live in Northern Ireland and it only cost me £5 and even then the solicitor seemed embarrassed to take it. You will be re-imbursed for your solicitor and CRB check too- just keep receipts and send them in

Reference your home insurance - do you definitely need it - I don't have it -
    Auddel
  • snoop2008
    Hey auddel stay right there mate, just going to get my contract and will be right back!!!!!!!!!!!
  • auddel_2
    I got my solicitor money and CRB back but have not had to get anything else anyhow. I will ask in my training if anyone is from your area and if so can they give me their solicitors name
    Auddel
  • auddel_2
    i will be in training tonight so will leave you a message after 11pm tonight if I can give you a name. or perhaps someone on this forum can help out
    Auddel
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport