Tesco Clubcard/Vouchers/Points/Deals - Post All Questions Here [merged]

Options

Comments

• cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,624 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    aureol212 wrote: »
    pft!! maybe they do it by region, area?

Nope, can't even be that cos I've been into Tesco's twice this week and seen queues of people waiting to double up their vouchers, so obviously some people round here are getting them!!!
    I'm just desperate to get mine as there is a toy instore that I want to get, that isn't online, every time I've checked it's been on the shelf but I just know that by the time I get my vouchers it'll be gone!!
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thinking of getting a lap top with the double up. Has anyone done this and if so which one did they go for and why?
    Thanks
  • POPPYOSCAR
    Options
    cagsd wrote: »
    Nope, can't even be that cos I've been into Tesco's twice this week and seen queues of people waiting to double up their vouchers, so obviously some people round here are getting them!!!
    I'm just desperate to get mine as there is a toy instore that I want to get, that isn't online, every time I've checked it's been on the shelf but I just know that by the time I get my vouchers it'll be gone!!

Why don't you buy it and then when you get your vouchers take it back get a refund and then buy it back with your vouchers.At least that way you can be sure of having it.
  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,624 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    POPPYOSCAR wrote: »
    Why don't you buy it and then when you get your vouchers take it back get a refund and then buy it back with your vouchers.At least that way you can be sure of having it.

I thought of that, do you reckon they'd be OK with me doing it? I suppose it's worth a try! :beer:
  • 3radical
    3radical Posts: 112 Forumite
    Options
    If people are still waiting for vouchers, have a look in the voucher bit on the new Clubcard site.

I was expecting a statement to arrive by post but still nothing as of today, but my codes are in the account bit ready to spend.
  • mrs_lds
    mrs_lds Posts: 4,103 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    mrs_lds wrote: »
    there is an offer for 750 airmiles if you subscribe to the times newspaper. Does anyone know if this is a good deal short term

does anyonehave an answer please
  • POPPYOSCAR
    Options
    cagsd wrote: »
    I thought of that, do you reckon they'd be OK with me doing it? I suppose it's worth a try! :beer:

I would do it myself, I am sure they would understand but even if they didn't what does it matter!
  • Bargain_Man_2
    Options
    Remember you can double up the value of your clubcard vouchers before using them to purchase wine from Tesco Wines direct. This is done as usual on the Clubcard site via an e coupon. Just bought 12 bottles originally worth £132 selling at half price already with £32 of vouchers doubled-up. Only £2 left to pay....now that's what I call Money-saving.
  • r.mac_2
    r.mac_2 Posts: 4,746 Forumite
    Options
    NEH - sorry I've just seen your post.

The nearest I could find on the site was £119 per room per night and it didn't specify if B&B or RM only.
    I was quoted £126 per room B&B. Not a huge difference - but a difference all the same.

On the hilton hotel I was quoted the top price of the web booking options - the full price £193 per night B&B. The best internet price was £50 cheaper ;)
    aless02 wrote: »
    r.mac, you are so wise and wonderful, that post was lovely and so insightful!
    I can't promise that all my replies will illicit this response :p
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    moobley wrote: »
    Please help/ How do I know my clubcard number?! I have a clubcard credit card and thus don't carry (or know the whereabouts!) of my original clubcard. I want to check out the vouchers thing that is on the MSE email, but don't know my clubcard number and it isn't on the mailing. Is it just my credit card number?!

Was your 'original' clubcard linked to your credit card? If so Clubcard could arrange a pair of key ring cards for you - many people find them useful.
    Have you looked at your credit card? Cards issued for almost two years have a 'clubcard' no by the person's name on the bottom of the card. It's an extra level of security for the credit card. You should be able to quote that no., on the website - but add two leading zeroes i.e. 0063400490????????
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport