Comments

• maz1411
    maz1411 Posts: 97
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Are we on yo yellow stickers yet ?
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,579
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Forumite
    kellybells wrote: »
    The sale has finished online. Does anyone know whether it is still continuing in store?
    I don't think this is true.

I've looked at the M&S website this morning and the sale is still on
  • Emzilla
    Emzilla Posts: 3,810
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    maz1411 wrote: »
    Are we on yo yellow stickers yet ?

Not yet. I work for M&S and it's still returnable within 14 days at the moment.

Emz xx
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Emzilla wrote: »
    Not yet. I work for M&S and it's still returnable within 14 days at the moment.

Emz xx

Do you know when to expect the yellow stickers? :)
  • Emzilla
    Emzilla Posts: 3,810
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    kiwi07 wrote: »
    Do you know when to expect the yellow stickers? :)

Hmm, not sure at the moment. It went down again on Saturday, so should be going down again soon. There was a big reduction this time as we need to make way for Christmas stock, so they're trying to get rid of everything quickly. I would guess early next week, but don't quote me on it.

Emz xx
  • kiwi07
    Forumite
    Emzilla wrote: »
    Hmm, not sure at the moment. It went down again on Saturday, so should be going down again soon. There was a big reduction this time as we need to make way for Christmas stock, so they're trying to get rid of everything quickly. I would guess early next week, but don't quote me on it.

Emz xx

Thanks, please let us know if you hear anything. We will really appreciate it!:)
  • ummati
    ummati Posts: 301 Forumite
    90% off sale this morning in my local m&s. Didn't even intend to go inside but then saw people coming out with bags of stuff.
  • babymt
    babymt Posts: 309
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    90% in my local store today. First time I've ever seen them keep the sale stuff in the specific areas (men, kids, shoes etc) and couldn't find the kids as it was really well hidden which meant there was alot left.

I spent £26 and got a huge bag of stuff. Really pleased! If you have girls then look at the sandals in the womens section as they had lots of really small sizes.
  • beluga
    beluga Posts: 877 Forumite
    90% off in my local store today! I popped in on my way past and came out with two pairs of jeans (£25, £19.50), a pair of trousers (£25), a jumper (£15)and a straw hat (£17.50) for £10, saving £92. It was all in one big sale section in the middle of the store. Really pleased :)
  • kiwi07
    Forumite
    Is it allowed to bring items bought at the previous markdowns back for a refund and re-buy them straight away at the 90% price?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure