Single and in debt.

Comments

• sarahb123 wrote: »
    Ooh! Tell!

P.S what are you doing at xmas, are you seeing your ex?

no :( he texted all weekend and then nothing today.

made me very sad but I was half expecting it. :confused:
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • no :( he texted all weekend and then nothing today.

made me very sad but I was half expecting it. :confused:

Have you texted him today? He might be waiting for you.

Anyway, next year we will force/support each other onwards and upwards and it will be our year.:D We will look back at our posts and wonder what we were ever fussing about and we will have 100 ticks on our lists:D
    Pay/save £20k in 2010 £5888.75/£20,000
    June Mini target 0/5lbs Total 23/40
    Ebay profit 2010: March £207:) April £95:) May £130:) June £0 Total £432:j
  • got 36 now!

xx
    Have you texted him today? He might be waiting for you.

Anyway, next year we will force/support each other onwards and upwards and it will be our year.:D We will look back at our posts and wonder what we were ever fussing about and we will have 100 ticks on our lists:D

yeah he might have been, but on the other hand he might have called up another ex!

and yes, cos if I don't make 2009 my year as much as I can then it'll be grim!!
  • :mad: was just looking in the fridge to check I don't need anymore xmas food and I was looking at my yummy chocolate pud I bought from M&S for £4.49 which is way more than I would usually spend but I thought it would be nice for Christmas and I have just noticed on the label it said Chocolate and Date pudding. I don't think I like dates, have never tried them but they look disgusting. Are they dried plums? Am very cross now. And I have also noticed it needs heating. I must track down that list as I have a horrible feeling I may have asked for a hot date for Christmas and someone has sent the wrong type.
    :mad: was just looking in the fridge to check I don't need anymore xmas food and I was looking at my yummy chocolate pud I bought from M&S for £4.49 which is way more than I would usually spend but I thought it would be nice for Christmas and I have just noticed on the label it said Chocolate and Date pudding. I don't think I like dates, have never tried them but they look disgusting. Are they dried plums? Am very cross now. And I have also noticed it needs heating. I must track down that list as I have a horrible feeling I may have asked for a hot date for Christmas and someone has sent the wrong type.

:rotfl: he he.

sorry very sorry you have pudding problems! ;) to add to the date issues!

xxxx

• and yes, cos if I don't make 2009 my year as much as I can then it'll be grim!!

You will, we have lots of support on here. I am actually looking forward to being a skinflint for a year and also seeing how cheaply I can do the things on my list. And if all goes well I can start househunting. I think I will do the 4k challenge for 3 months to start off with though as a year seems such a long time. By the end of 2009 you will be driving! Just focus on that and all the different things you are going to do this year, armed with your list so you can report back.
  • :rotfl: he he.

sorry very sorry you have pudding problems! ;) to add to the date issues!

xxxx

Am seriously annoyed though! £4.49 is a lot for a pudding. Why don't I read things properly?:mad: I just saw the chocolate and pounced. I knew I should have bought the apple cobbler instead. :rolleyes: But I was too mean to buy the custard to go with it. :o Money saving is rubbish sometimes.
  • don't cos I was in Sainsburys and bought Advocaat, two bottles cos I thought they were 5.60 but they were in fact 9.29.

and did I notice this Extra tenner on my bill er no why not? cos I never add as I am going round I just hand over my credit card!

it is rubbish sometimes (((hugs)))

but one day we will be shot of debt able to buy Advocaat, cobbler and pudding when ever we like xxx
  • don't cos I was in Sainsburys and bought Advocaat, two bottles cos I thought they were 5.60 but they were in fact 9.29.

and did I notice this Extra tenner on my bill er no why not? cos I never add as I am going round I just hand over my credit card!

it is rubbish sometimes (((hugs)))

but one day we will be shot of debt able to buy Advocaat, cobbler and pudding when ever we like xxx

Yes we will, and we will eat and drink them in our fabby new houses, wearing fabby clothes and being skinny.:D

Re the extra £10, you will certainly notice it next year with only £4k to spend so we should get our treats in now while we still can;) (which was the thinking behind the pudding:rolleyes:.)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills