PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

What are you making for dinner?

Comments

• We're having hm chicken curry from the freezer, with rice and hm garlic and coriander naans.
  • maisymoo5
    maisymoo5 Posts: 137 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    last night was baked potato with cheese and onion for me and chicken breast for the OH

Tonight we are having h/m meatballs with pasta and garlic bread (the OH's current favourite meal)
  • Hopeless_Case
    Hopeless_Case Posts: 949 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Rampant Recycler
    edited 22 June 2018 at 6:15PM
    :jI can honestly say I’m proud of myself today - 2 YL pizzas, £6.20 worth bought for £1.80 - a fancy pulled pork one for OH and a cheese one for me with a bit of chopped chilli mackerel from the freezer and sliced black olives, 2 slices each of the YL olive bread I sliced and froze - feels expensive and Friday night treat-ish, cost about £2 :j :j

And super easy to make :j
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Just had a mushroom risotto ready meal thing DM gave me. Errr, it looked a little like gruel although some grated cheese perked it up a bit.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• JIL
    JIL Posts: 8,686 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Friday night tea was poached eggs, hash browns, ham and tomatoes. Ham and tomatoes needed using up. Husband commenting that he hasn't had fish this week. He had fish fingers for lunch twice this week. That doesn't count apparently. He will have to wait a bit longer, there is some lamb in the freezer that needs using so Saturday curry will be, lamb, chickpeas and spinach.
  • Islandmaid
    Islandmaid Posts: 6,503 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    BBQ freshly caught Mackerel today (got to love a fishing friend that doesn't like fish) with Asparagus and big field mushrooms and salad.

Hubby will have some Blood Orange Sorbet I made yesterday for pud and wine may be involved ;)
    Note to self - STOP SPENDING MONEY !!

£300/£130
  • Something quick and easy tonight as DH is at cricket - so bolognese from the freezer with spaghetti and garlic bread.
  • YS salmon steaks sprinkled with Za'atar spice and cooked in the Foreman grill, peas and new potatoes. Banana and o% fat Greek yoghurt for pud if wanted and the usual coffee.
  • kerri_gt
    Ended up nuking a Mariners pie, cba with anything else. Did make more bruschetta topping today though....good job toms are on offer in lidl. Been a busy day with varying degrees of success - one of those funny ones that feels like two steps forward, one back with a hefty dose of '!!!!!! why do I even bother' but actually sitting back seems not as bad as it did at the time overall...if that makes any sense?
    JAN NSD 11/16

• kerri_gt
    Prime example of my two steps forward one back, I'm making headway on some black mould in a really inaccessible corner of our shower, didn't think I'd be able to shift any of it but have found a method that's slowly working....and in the process have dribble bleach down my trousers :mad:
    JAN NSD 11/16

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport