Click to win daily thread

Comments

• Marg2k8
    Marg2k8 Posts: 5,838 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Hi, all accounts are independent of each other. If they were linked, you would only be able to enter the comps once per day across all the sites, rather than once per day per site. The means that the winning notification is linked to the site where the entry was made and will only appear on that site.

Thanks for clarifying. Can I please check something with you. If there is a prize for example a calendar that is showing on all six sites, is there a prize of a calendar for each site, or is it one calendar shared across all six sites?
  • Simply_Media
    Simply_Media Posts: 35 Organisation Representative
    Hi Marg2k8

Some of our prizes go across all the sites, some appear on one or two sites and some are exclusive to one site - so there is a mixture.

The iWon Team
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of Simply Media. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the Verified Companies List. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
  • Marg2k8
    Simply Media are going to be running an advent on their click to wins. Details on their site here;

https://iwon.iwn.io/page/Competition-News

"Ho Ho Ho… yes, it won’t be long until Father Christmas is on his way to us. To help get you in the festive spirit we will be running a Countdown to Christmas Advent every day from 1st December until Christmas Eve. With over £700 worth of prizes to giveaway you have to be in it to win it! From watches to vouchers to games, there is something for everyone, so don’t miss out.

Each prize will be live for 24 hours only and the winner will be randomly selected the next day so keep an eye on your ‘My Account’ page to see if you have a ‘Winner’ message appear."

As this is still a click to win, I don't believe it needs to be added to the advent thread, but I will send a PM to sleepyjones just in case.
  • Marg2k8
    After messaging sleepyjones, I have posted an advent thread here;

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5750433
  • I’ve only just seen this on SimplyMedia……

“Q: Can I create more than one account?
    If you have more than one email address, you can use these to create multiple accounts.”

Does anyone actually do this? I don’t (barely enough time to enter once per day lol), but just curious if anyone does and if you’ve won? :)
  • Marg2k8
    I’ve only just seen this on SimplyMedia……

“Q: Can I create more than one account?
    If you have more than one email address, you can use these to create multiple accounts.”

Does anyone actually do this? I don’t (barely enough time to enter once per day lol), but just curious if anyone does and if you’ve won? :)

No. One account is enough for me and I've never won on that. Would bore me to tears to enter using two or more.
  • Marg2k8
    Simply Media have started a new lucky sevens draw.

"Here at Competition Towers, we hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to 2018! To kick off the great start to the new year, we can reveal our next Lucky 7 Prize is going to be a Hitachi 43" 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV worth over £300, and you can start collecting free entries for this prize draw competition from 1st January.

You can only gain entries for this prize by collecting stars, with 7 stars = 1 entry. You can collect 1 star per day by entering at least 7 competitions.

Remember, stars reset each month. This competition ends 31st March 2018."

Found here:

https://iwon.iwn.io/page/Competition-News
  • bootcutboy
    bootcutboy Posts: 175 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi all, I am fairly new to all this competition entering but really enjoying it and have won a weekend break already. I keep seeing “Daily Entry Competitions” everywhere on comping sites, can anyone explain whether these are sites with new comps daily or the same comps can be entered every day?

Also the long list of Bauer Media websites offering competitions, are these legit, do people actually win these comps? Can I Enter the same comp on numerous of these sites?

Any help or advice anyone can give me about daily comps would be awesome please! :beer::beer:
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,889 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    bootcutboy wrote: »
    Also the long list of Bauer Media websites offering competitions, are these legit, do people actually win these comps? Can I Enter the same comp on numerous of these sites?

Any help or advice anyone can give me about daily comps would be awesome please! :beer::beer:

Even if generally a very poor use of time they are legit, you can enter on every site every day - all the entries are pooled for the prize(s) on offer - in some cases it's possible to get 6,000 plus entries for one prize and at least 2,000 to 4,000 plus is not unusual.
  • mjm3346 wrote: »
    Even if generally a very poor use of time they are legit, you can enter on every site every day - all the entries are pooled for the prize(s) on offer - in some cases it's possible to get 6,000 plus entries for one prize and at least 2,000 to 4,000 plus is not unusual.

That’s great thanks, so just to save me wasting loads of my time... say I Enter for the exact same prize on 5 different Bauer sites will I get 5 chances to win one prize or will there be 5 prizes? Or will I only get one overall competition entry for that particular prize? Hope that makes sense? :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure