IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

ANPR Ltd - Local counsil statement,, !!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• bazster
    bazster Posts: 7,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    This is vomit-inducing. Corruption, thy name is DVLA.

Gotta agree with Freddy that there's a whiff of greasy palms at Preston Council, but the same stench is arising from DVLA.
    Je suis Charlie.
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,354 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    bazster wrote: »
    This is vomit-inducing. Corruption, thy name is DVLA.

Gotta agree with Freddy that there's a whiff of greasy palms at Preston Council, but the same stench is arising from DVLA.

Somebody in Swansea might have to be dodging a Freddy bullet some time soon!

Good morning [STRIKE]Vietnam[/STRIKE] Brian! ;)
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • bazster
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Umkomaas wrote: »
    Somebody in Swansea might have to be dodging a Freddy bullet some time soon!

Good morning [STRIKE]Vietnam[/STRIKE] Brian! ;)

I don't believe for a moment that Monsieur Dodge is on the take, he's merely parroting the line laid down by those who do have money-laden skeletons in their cupboards.
    Je suis Charlie.
  • enfield_freddy
    enfield_freddy Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    Options
    correct , I believe Mr dodge is saying "exactly" what he is told to , but hints in his emails reveal his thoughts

and yes , I do believe a "person" at Preston council is on the take , from an owner of a Preston company
  • Umkomaas
    Options
    Wasn't suggesting the greasy palm was grasping so far down and near the bottom of the slippery pole. Just that he puts his name on letters and when the (greasy) chips are down, when he looks upwards for support, no one's there.

Delegation, the art of [STRIKE]abdication[/STRIKE] supervision!
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

• bazster
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Umkomaas wrote: »
    Wasn't suggesting the greasy palm was grasping so far down and near the bottom of the slippery pole. Just that he puts his name on letters and when the (greasy) chips are down, when he looks upwards for support, no one's there.

Oh yes indeed, a sacrificial lamb to the slaughter.
    Je suis Charlie.
  • Umkomaas
    Options
    bazster wrote: »
    Oh yes indeed, a sacrificial lamb to the slaughter.

Very dodgy! :)

• enfield_freddy
    enfield_freddy Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    Options
    I for see a sacrificial test case coming on , I will be instructing the spar shop on Plungington Rd Preston to top up there popcorn machine tomorrow ,

Tony Duffy
    Investment Property Manager

Telephone: [URL="tel:+441772906745"]+441772906745[/URL]
    location-icon.gif
    Property Management - Investment Property
    Town Hall, Lancaster Road, Preston, PR1 2RL

has been informed already to be smartly dressed as he stands in court , after a CC case
  • Umkomaas
    Options

Sorry F - that's pulling up a more-or-less blank sheet for me, other than a bit of a general Council disclaimer 'If you're dissatisfied with this .....'

I think I saw the same link in a previous thread that pulled up the same 'blank'.

Any chance of you having another go at the link?

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport