Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• Beartricks wrote: »
    Start a new account?

I'm going to carry on doing what I'm doing until they ban me. I've never bent the rules, but it seems like it can happen to anyone if there's a discrepancy in some of your answers. I've personally moved house since I started Swagbucking and I've gone up a pay band so I'm sure that might be flagged at some point.

When you look at the high earners, they're making an impossible about of SBs to the point where they're either cheating, or they're just dumping large amounts of their own money into offers and losing out in the long run.

The idea is to lie in the first place. Almost everything wants you to have kids of an age where they are old enough to answer surveys, want you to have a high-powered decision-making well-paid job, and to have bought everything in the past week. If you consistently answer that way every time regardless then it can't flag you up and you'll lose out on very little, not many things require you to be childless and in a low responsibilty job.
    MFW - OP 10% each year to clear mortgage in 10 years!
    2019: £16,125/£16,125
    2020: £14,172.64/£14,172.64
    2021: £12,333.62/£12,333.62
    2022: £10,626.55/£10,626.55
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Throwaway1 wrote: »
    The idea is to lie in the first place. Almost everything wants you to have kids of an age where they are old enough to answer surveys, want you to have a high-powered decision-making well-paid job, and to have bought everything in the past week. If you consistently answer that way every time regardless then it can't flag you up and you'll lose out on very little, not many things require you to be childless and in a low responsibilty job.

Hmm, I'm childless and unemployed. It works well enough.
  • I've got the not so lovely message. It seems surveys aren't for you!

I'm gutted and so fed up.
    Consider it a blessing, I got the same message a few months ago and have since focused my survey efforts on other sites which pay far better.

Also even when you're "banned" you can still do the instant surveys, which are the only SB surveys worth doing anyway.
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Is there any easy Discover today? Engagemtv is still not working and tripping didn't credit. Can's see anything else....
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • I just had a little suprise.

Other: EntertaiNow 50 SB Bonus

Anyone else has this? I checked with my referral but they didn't have it.
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Forumite
    There's a shoes one on the home page. It's for 1015SB but it's 15SB for answering a very short quiz on their site and 1000SB for buying the shoes. I really don't recommend buying the shoes as it is a subscription thing but the quiz is very fast, free and pays immediately. You do have to put in an email address and maybe another few details but you don't need to be able to confirm any of it.

Thanks, but I don't seem to have that offer. Any idea what the name of the shoe brand is or which offer wall it's on? Maybe I can go searching for it?
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• Wizzbang
    Forumite
    Happygreen wrote: »
    Tripping is a good and easy tick of the box afdter clicking on booking.com. I had it most days either in OfferToro, Radium one (that did not credit occasionally) and Revenue Universe.

I've had that one, but it never credits and it's no longer there :( Except on Rev Universe where it redirects to a reward tv offer which is a total pain.
    Minimalist

• MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    Thanks, but I don't seem to have that offer. Any idea what the name of the shoe brand is or which offer wall it's on? Maybe I can go searching for it?

It's Just Fab, it's showing in the featured offers on my Discover page.

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• Wizzbang
    Forumite

I disagree, I've been on SB since 2012 and I don't lie in my survey answers. I'm childless and not in a high-powered job and I get loads of surveys. Enough to make my first target anyway, I'm not greedy.

If you try to push hard on SB it will backfire on you - you can't do all the surveys every day. Do 1 or 2 and leave yourself some for the next day, and the day after that. Or, you'll be lying to get surveys and they WILL find out.

There will always be slow days, mostly Sundays and after holidays or bank holidays. That's just life, then you either forgo first target or slog it out on the apps and offers. As you can see from my signature, I've made over £2K from SB and the majority of that is from surveys. I don't waste my time on other aspects of the site, as the pay off is too poor.
    Minimalist

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,881
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    After playing up earlier The "Howto" videos on engagemetv just worked for me (I did let the videos play without fast forwarding them, I don't know if that made a difference or they have simply fixed it)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure