Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• Moll wrote: »
    I havent sent for any gift cards yet, Does it tell you how to activate them ?
    The Love2Shop gift card comes attached to another slightly larger card that has details of the shops where you can spend it.
    It also says "The card below needs activating before use". Register now at https://www.love2shop.co.uk

Haven't had any other gift cards so can't comment on those.
    Please put out food and water for the birds and hedgehogs :)
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    After being rested for 6 months I received an email from them inviting me back on the live panel late last night. First posting pack to be sent on25 November. However I have emailed them and thanked them for considering me but I asked them if they could try and give me a full 6 month slot rather than taking over from someone who has dropped out after a few months.

I had this happen to me last time and they were very good and in the end I was on the live panel for 9 months. However after that time i was suffering from posting fatigue and was looking forward to the break. Now raring to get going again.
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,945 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Survey available!

2 weeks monitoring correctly addressed mail, starts 28 October.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Already gone for me...
    Northern Ireland club member No 382 :j
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,682 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Missed it. :(
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I never missed it because I never received the invite in the first place.
  • Februarycat
    Februarycat Posts: 1,385 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary PPI Party Pooper
    SuperMoose wrote: »
    The Love2Shop gift card comes attached to another slightly larger card that has details of the shops where you can spend it.
    It also says "The card below needs activating before use". Register now at www.love2shop.co.uk

Haven't had any other gift cards so can't comment on those.

Just looked at my card I got the other day and it is saying "The card below is Active and ready to use"
  • I have just received my first training pack after a 6 month rest, should it contain a set of incentive stamps? I thought I got a set before but nothing so far this time.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,542 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    stevephoto wrote: »
    I have just received my first training pack after a 6 month rest, should it contain a set of incentive stamps? I thought I got a set before but nothing so far this time.
    Your first training pack should contain a book of 12 1st class stamps and a book of 4 large letter stamps. If you have not received these then you should contact TNS/Kantar and let them know. You will not however get any more stamps until you start on the full survey - when you should get one book of 1st class, one book of large letter stamps and a presentation pack of stamps :)
    2020 Wins:
  • Saetana wrote: »
    Your first training pack should contain a book of 12 1st class stamps and a book of 4 large letter stamps. If you have not received these then you should contact TNS/Kantar and let them know. You will not however get any more stamps until you start on the full survey - when you should get one book of 1st class, one book of large letter stamps and a presentation pack of stamps :)

Thanks, I thought they should be included in the first pack.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure