Wash bath mats DONE
    Put clean washing away DONE
    Put dishwasher on DONE
    Iron 8 tops DONE (DH & ME)
    Do more laundry
    Sort clothes in suitcase
    Unblock down pipe
    Take down birthday banners DONE

I feel tired after yesterday and I'm fed up with grey skies and rain :(. But we're going to my parents for dinner so at least I won't have to cook :).
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,243 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Yah for no cooking.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Thanks Fraser I'll look into that :)

So will I:T, MSing without even having to leave the house sounds absolutely brilliant:j
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,276 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Hope you had a lovely meal at your parents - no cooking = bliss :)
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • I've got a fair amount done.

Put dishwasher on DONE
    Iron 8 tops DONE (DH & ME)
    ).

Always interesting to see what other people's household tasks are. We don't have a dishwasher (except me!), a shame there's no room in the kitchen for one.
    I got so fed up with the hated ironing, and the never-ending pile of it, that I now use the washing-machine programme that leaves it all VERY damp, hang (outside whenever feasible) and miss the ironing step altogether Hubby seems completely unfazed - I'm not even sure he's noticed. T-shirts get hand-smoothed when dry.

I'm still reeling at all your step counts. You should be literally melting away !!!
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,090 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    I use Grassroots for MS. I don't do them very often as I don't think the incentive outweighs the hassle. I'll book one if I'm going to be in the area though
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • beanielou wrote: »
    Yah for no cooking.

I know, lovely :)
    So will I:T, MSing without even having to leave the house sounds absolutely brilliant:j

It does sound interesting.

Sun_Addict wrote: »
    Hope you had a lovely meal at your parents - no cooking = bliss :)

And just what I need on a Sunday :)
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
  • Always interesting to see what other people's household tasks are. We don't have a dishwasher (except me!), a shame there's no room in the kitchen for one.
    I got so fed up with the hated ironing, and the never-ending pile of it, that I now use the washing-machine programme that leaves it all VERY damp, hang (outside whenever feasible) and miss the ironing step altogether Hubby seems completely unfazed - I'm not even sure he's noticed. T-shirts get hand-smoothed when dry.

I'm still reeling at all your step counts. You should be literally melting away !!!

I do the minimum of ironing that I can get away with, but some dressy tops I wore over Christmas and some of DH's shirts needed ironing. I don't bother with tee-shirts. After DS3 was born I stopped ironing most things as something had to give :eek:
    jwil wrote: »
    I use Grassroots for MS. I don't do them very often as I don't think the incentive outweighs the hassle. I'll book one if I'm going to be in the area though

Another one to look into :)
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I confess I love ironing !
  • I've had a worky kind of day today. Couldn't face my walk, so I've only done 6,326 steps :o.

We got a new enquiry for work :T and I got a PA survey :T.

We did a quick trip to Mr T for the inevitable milk, bananas and water for DH :mad:.

I need to pop out any second to get my passport form signed so I'll need to pick up flowers.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure