Slimming For Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    B17c wrote: »
    I know I'm a little bit late but please may I join the 9 week challenge? I'm going away for 2 weeks in October and I've got a fair amount to lose...

I've done SW before and have the books... I'm debating about joining a group again as I feel the weigh in motivates me but it's another thing to pay for!! :(

I'm aiming for 14 lbsplease
    Welcome :D thats why i still go to go every week, although at target i need the discipline , even when i have been away i dont skip a week
    Miss Teach .....I know what you mean about being a size 16 but I'm balancing it up with what I feel happiest with and what I know is maintainable.
    Exactly what i have just said:D

Afternoon all :D
    Well done to all the people that have lost:T:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Oh my word, have just eaten breakfast, I think. Had a meeting earlier so ate some yoghurt & melon before I went, so have just made PON pancakes for the first time, ate them with strawberries & were divine.

Got to go out shortly, involved with managing a hall & someone decided it would be a good idea to show the match & raise a few quid for the maintenance at the same time, so muggins has to sort out the nibbles & pizzas for half time. I hate football so will be spending the time sorting out the storage areas
    A smile costs little but creates much :)
  • never_too_old
    never_too_old Posts: 3,082 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Afternoon all
    weigh in today and 3 1/2lb off.

Hope everyone is well:D
    MAKE £2022 in 2022 no 29 £2022/£434.10
    Mortgage@ 1/1/2022 £17540 / £1601.39
    pay all your debts by xmas 2022 £15000/ £1865.29

https://www.facebook.com/groups/680889456637403
    you tube channel never too old
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    GTQ PON? Is that Pinch of Nom?

Denise
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Afternoon all
    weigh in today and 3 1/2lb off.

Hope everyone is well:D
    :j:j:jwell done
    joedenise wrote: »

Denise

I am guessing so most people call it that
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,580 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Is it time for picky tea yet bubbs?:D

:T well done to poohsticks, msm, gts and never too old on your losses!

B17c wrote: »
    I know I'm a little bit late but please may I join the 9 week challenge? I'm going away for 2 weeks in October and I've got a fair amount to lose...

I've done SW before and have the books... I'm debating about joining a group again as I feel the weigh in motivates me but it's another thing to pay for!! :(

I'm aiming for 14 lbsplease

Welcome!:) Chris will add you to the list when she comes on. How long ago did you do SW? If it's fairly recent then you've probably got the latest books. There are a number of people on here that use the thread as their group. Just ask any questions you like.

When I joined missteach, I just conjured a weight I'd been happy with previously out of the air for my target but my main goal was to be back to a size 12. I'm 5 foot 9 so any lower and I start to get a bit scrawny.

Fortunately the food at my conference today was a buffet with hot or cold options. Other than some oil/butter used in cooking I made good SW choices so not many syns to add.

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB Weetabix with HEA milk
    L: chicken, new potatoes, tenderstem, courgettes. Melon and pineapple pieces.
    D: Aldi Lamb Rogan Josh with xtra mushrooms, HM pilau, SW chips.
    Syns: oil? curry 1.5, wine syns. :D
  • B17c
    B17c Posts: 333 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Thanks everyone! I did SW a couple of years ago... 2016? Not sure if my books are up to date or not? My Food Optimising book is mainly black with bowls of what looks like goulash or curry with rice on!
    I like going to group I feel it keeps me accountable, and I like having access to the online features such as being able to search for a certain item of food and it'll tell you the syns... I work night shifts though so I need to find one that's local on the days/times I can do!
    Credit Card Debt:[STRIKE]£12991[/STRIKE] £12526
    14/12/18 27/12/18
    Pay ALL your debt off by Xmas 2019
    #126 £1900/£12526
  • joedenise wrote: »

Denise

Yes it is, first time I made them, definitely on future menu
    A smile costs little but creates much :)
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Evening all, having a ‘fatigue’ day so have mostly been sleeping :o
    Was my anniversary yesterday and as hubby was working we were going for a meal today but that went out the window :( had Chinese instead :D
    WI with loss of .5lb but probably regained it with a huge bowl of triple choc ice cream :o
    Still feeling fatigued and would love to go to bed but as haven’t spent much time with hubby this week feel I have to now (even though he’s watching the damn football).
    Enjoy your weekend all :A
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,243 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    TIE~~if it is any consolation I have been asleep all afternoon.
    Blooming CP.
    Blooming Medication
    Blooming muscles.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure