Swagbucking into 2018

Comments

• MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,182 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    SBTV and Swagbucks Watch running masses of bonus rounds again today, for the third day running.
  • Super_Trouper
    Super_Trouper Posts: 928 Forumite
    Dead as a Dodo today. I guess the Summer Slowdown starts here. Wish I worked in market research, they seem to get all of summer off!
  • Li0nhead
    Li0nhead Posts: 16,922 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Dead as a Dodo today. I guess the Summer Slowdown starts here. Wish I worked in market research, they seem to get all of summer off!

....starts searching for market research jobs....:D:D
    Hi there! We’ve had to remove your signature. It was so good we removed it because we cannot think of one so good as you had and need to protect others from seeing such a great signature.
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    MollyR wrote: »
    SBTV and Swagbucks Watch running masses of bonus rounds again today, for the third day running.

I've not run those two apps yet, but lifestylz is running bonus rounds for me
  • GreyAndGold
    GreyAndGold Posts: 738 Forumite
    **Swag Code Alert! Click the link below to find your Stealth Swag Code. Remember, this is a one-time use only unique Swag Code that cannot be shared. Enter it in the Swag Code box by 6PM BST to earn 2SB**

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/jn8h9d
  • hickles69
    hickles69 Posts: 969 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Happygreen wrote: »
    Anyone else had / has this problem with the referrals? Same happened for all of us in the household, like we were banned from referrals exactly like described by hickles69. Decided to go for the 50 sb incomplete as I don't always have the nerve or time to put in a ticket. Maybe next time it'll be the first thing we do and can sort it out by the end of swago.

I popped a ticket in and they said they would take a look. Both of my referrals declined to do as seemed like too much hassle.... so board submitted with just 1 square remaining :(
    SPC#19 - 7-£666.54, 8-£489, 9-£264 10-£376 11- £305.8p 12 £329 13 - £315 14/£214 15 £177 16 £253 SPC 17 £0 of £250

Swaggers - 2015/£285, 2016/£270, 2017/£460, 2018/£420, 2019 / £183, 2020 / £226, 2021/£135, 2022/£
  • MollyR

This is amazing. I have two old SIM-less phones on which I run the Mobile Watch apps, and they have been running these two all day, and notched up over 200SB so far - and still going! Now and again they stop and have to be nudged back into action, and at one point one of them ran out of juice and had to be re-started once plugged in to charge, but otherwise they keep going strong. At this rate, I'll probably leave them at it when I go to bed!
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    This is amazing. I have two old SIM-less phones on which I run the Mobile Watch apps, and they have been running these two all day, and notched up over 200SB so far - and still going! Now and again they stop and have to be nudged back into action, and at one point one of them ran out of juice and had to be re-started once plugged in to charge, but otherwise they keep going strong. At this rate, I'll probably leave them at it when I go to bed!
    Yes, mines up to 102 on just the Swagbucks app on a single phone.
  • MollyR
    The two apps reached 284SB between them. I wonder what today's limit will be!
  • Lungboy
    Lungboy Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Blue starred survey, 15mins for 75sb, takes less than 5mins. It's on switching energy supplier.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure