Bitcoin Loophole, recommended?

I'm not sure this is in the right thread, so please move if you think not.

Hi, I saw this site below and I was wondering whether to invest in Bitcoin Loophole as a result - maybe naively? Doing a search on moneysavingexpert before-hand hasn't returned any results, besides on 'Bitcoin', as not recommended/a scam? However I was wondering thoughts on Bitcoin Loophole, invested in by a dragon from Dragons Den, whether that is different.

I wanted to point out that I didn't originally click on this site, the page was there because it came up after I was on another site and having closed that site, revealed it. I wonder if that's a 'bad' sign or simply that some genuine sites do that? Plus what a long URL!

So I was going to put the link below but I've not been allowed to do so as a new user (this was the point of me registering). Not good, how can I show you the site.?

Comments

• Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,299 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    It's a scam , probably using Deborah Needham pictures

Same as the scams using Alan sugars and Martin's pictures
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    You can put a broken link in, then someone can put it up for you.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • Oh really! Wow I was so close to being sucked in after 2 minutes. Thank God for the thought process of "moneysavingexpert" lifesaver. Thanks Browntoa for letting me know! Yes it did have photos from the program and was written like a magazine article with quotes from the show etc. But it is real right, the company "Bitcoin Loophole" and being on the program?
  • Browntoa
    Not true or real in the slightest
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • Yes please what a good idea. Heres the link without the w w w

recent.trending-shares.online/crypt/dd/btc.html?voluumdata=deprecated&eda=deprecated&cep=DTgMtkyzNDivlvigq1R1zQq1kl_t3ehOEdFB8lwsU_a0kZnOzYKDKls6SiLcsGdNB6LD_bTkCoRAg5q51hMq5jIOrsn00zyzlhWqy721fNPqir4bS4_P3Wz8zET7Ocl9VaVXN46ExH96eT3LEeDANIpZy9dM3evIOHo_W0I79kJEbIPyG4mFjgzFdlMj2vRhw9mCx9H-nyjkn7ok6EJc6oCHJDSqKJTnowVyGyb8Pcy62AkeRjL9W-man7qp659zZ2tpX-KaJy-i4U836X-qqEr5sB-6T6i3vfDn8MFajzA3NpTYRZNzNbIhpDuT2gF9VJx1WAq8TWVRisPXJpbW4rLQ2dmXLV7jCjrmhe55P6E&siteId=6155&domainId=10114&channel=Health%20&%20Fitness&subchannel=Other&mediaid=76290&placementId=68122&placementName=United%20Kingdom_MobileTab_NoTech&s=
  • Browntoa
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/bitcoin-scam-website-using-dragons-12350545

Is ALL the information you need , "bitcoin loophole" comes up with a multitude of web site links with the same scam
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • Can I report this site to any government organisation?!
  • ColdIron
    ColdIron Posts: 9,039 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    So I was going to put the link below but I've not been allowed to do so as a new user (this was the point of me registering). Not good, how can I show you the site.?
    It seems to me that the point of you registering 10 years go was to ask a question about a camera. Posting links is a privilege and not a right. The intention is to stop people posting scammy links like this one
  • Yes ok ColdIron who is slightly cold. I may point out that when I went to register I forgot I was already registered as it said my email was already registered, and didn't remember posting before. So whilst you are correct, I also had in my mind initially I was signing up to post this.
  • bowlhead99
    bowlhead99 Posts: 12,295 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Post of the Month
    Yes ok ColdIron who is slightly cold. I may point out that when I went to register I forgot I was already registered as it said my email was already registered, and didn't remember posting before. So whilst you are correct, I also had in my mind initially I was signing up to post this.

Right, and the community doesn't really want hundreds of scam artists and spammers signing up 'just to post a link' because then we get lots of spam and scams from those people rather than quality discussion.

The site doesn't want to make exceptions for people who claim they are one of the good guys, otherwise every spammer would say to please give them link privileges because they are a good guy and just want to post this one link and ask a question "about this great-sounding site I just found". The trouble with spam and scams is that any publicity is good publicity for them - even if the discussion is all about it being a scam, the site itself might get higher on Google search results just through being a popular thing to talk about.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure