Kipling bags and purses offers (genuine items only please)

Comments

• 7roland8
    7roland8 Posts: 3,601 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Where ahve all the bragains gone?? None on Amazon these days - I've evn given up looking!
    Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day. -- Sally Koch
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    7roland8 wrote: »
    Where have all the bargains gone?? None on Amazon these days - I've even given up looking!

:rotfl::rotfl: You is like magic :D - Vente Privee - Kipling tomorrow

They must of been reading this :D
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• 7roland8
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Oh great - now to remember my login details!
    Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day. -- Sally Koch
  • Snap-ant
    :)

Quite nice prices on VP today.

Was tempted but resisted :eek:
    Our Family Motto ~

• 7roland8
    Debt-free and Proud!
    None I liked either.
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    50% off - Kipling.com/uk official website!

If you like the Netta (cross body) bag, the new version is the Lancelottina. It's the same size bag but has a plastic buckle fastener, which I think is better (more secure) than the magnetic button fastener on the Netta bag.

Anyway, there are 3 colour options.............all priced at £27.65 with free delivery!

Go on...........treat yourself.

Nile
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Nile wrote: »
    50% off - Kipling.com/uk official website!

If you like the Netta (cross body) bag, the new version is the Lancelottina. It's the same size bag but has a plastic buckle fastener, which I think is better (more secure) than the magnetic button fastener on the Netta bag.

Anyway, there are 3 colour options.............all priced at £27.65 with free delivery!

Go on...........treat yourself.

Nile

Is the 50% off from Friday ?
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Storck wrote: »
    Is the 50% off from Friday ?

It's valid right now, I've just bought at this (50% off) price.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just beware on the Kipling Black Friday pages. The prices listed on the pages do not carry forward to your basket when you try and checkout.

eg The one of the Art M's lists at £34.65 but goes to your basket at £49.50
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • Snap-ant
    Storck wrote: »
    Just beware on the Kipling Black Friday pages. The prices listed on the pages do not carry forward to your basket when you try and checkout.

eg The one of the Art M's lists at £34.65 but goes to your basket at £49.50

:mad::mad: I've rung Kipling regarding this & the guy said my browser needed refreshing, blah blah - We have tried on 3 different laptops

He was so rude!
    Our Family Motto ~

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback