MBNA scrap SBTs

Comments

• martinpike
    martinpike Posts: 357 Forumite
    THE_ROCK84 wrote:
    I dont think so, as a money transfer is more profitable then a SBT

Think you've got the wrong end of the stick mate.
  • Reaper
    Reaper Posts: 7,279 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    THE_ROCK84 wrote:
    Sorry this is a MONEYSAVING site isn't?? not moneyMAKINGexpert.com!
    Obviously you don't visit the Savings or Pensions forums much then. And if stoozing annoys you then don't hang around the stoozing forum.

As for the news let's keep it in perspective. Currently it only affects 1 of MBNAs hundreds of cards. It is up to each one to decide whether to follow suit and the chances of all of them doing so is remote. Virgin in particular have always gone their own way.
  • martinpike
    THE_ROCK84 wrote:
    Sorry this is a MONEYSAVING site isn't?? not moneyMAKINGexpert.com!

I hope all SBT card vanish!

You're a ray of sunshine, aren't you!

It seems to me that there are two camps of people on this site. Those who are having problems with money, and those who aren't. From where I'm sitting, the fact that that "those who aren't" are prepared to spend their time helping "those who are", is a fantastic testament to the site.

If "those who aren't" can then switch sides and play the banks at their own game, recouping some of their money, then so much the better.

And for my next sermon...
  • THE_ROCK84
    THE_ROCK84 Posts: 222 Forumite
    :D:D:D:D:D lol, ur all be happy to know, the over the last week or so ive have emailed serveral different companies about this website & and stooze.com and "stoozing activities" and "to specific threads", all of which have emailed me back, thanking me for emailing them, and tell me that they will be now monitoring this site. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • martinpike
    THE_ROCK84 wrote:
    :D:D:D:D:D lol, ur all be happy to know, the over the last week or so ive have emailed serveral different companies about this website & and stooze.com and "stoozing activities" and "to specific threads", all of which have emailed me back, thanking me for emailing them, and tell me that they will be now monitoring this site. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

BORING!!!!
  • Twopints
    Twopints Posts: 1,770 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    And I suppose you told the Bank of England to cut interest rates as well ? Just in case we made too much money....
    Not even wrong
  • THE_ROCK84
    THE_ROCK84 Posts: 222 Forumite
    no i cant credit for that! :D
  • tinalives
    tinalives Posts: 903 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    THE_ROCK84 wrote:

I think you'll find that most of these organisations are already aware of this site, it's intentions, and the 'stoozing' phenomena.
  • HelenR_3
    HelenR_3 Posts: 193 Forumite
    THE_ROCK84 wrote:

Two questions

1) Is your sense of humour really this bad ?

2) How did you really obtain 7 thanks from other users ?

Take your time....
    Keep on keeping on... :beer:
  • tinalives
    tinalives Posts: 903 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    HelenR wrote:

2) How did you really obtain 7 thanks from other users ?

One specific user posted saying that he had thanked him by accident! I suppose the others could be family??

:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport