11+Elite One stop shop for the very best of MSE

Options

Comments

• Ilovemykids
    Ilovemykids Posts: 2,237 Forumite
    Options
    oops sorry I'm miserable reading tonight sorry!!
  • MisalignedHalo
    Options
    one to keep a look out for, strawberry cornetto's 1p http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=52727047&postcount=8574

Thanks to l33na on 1p finds for this :T:T:T
    :A You may be only one person in the world,
    But you may also be the world to one person
    . :A
  • Ilovemykids
    Options
    omg

just glanced over a few posts.....well done guys that got choccie! :)

now can someone please pass me a bar (or 5!) I need a pic me up! :)
  • farmville
    farmville Posts: 1,855 Forumite
    Options
    Right am off for tonight, will try to get to T's tomorrow to try for some choccy :) baby would not settle

Night all :)
    2014 Swagbucks goal - £50/ £300 - 16/01/2014
    £100/£300 - 26/02/2014
    Sealed Pot #311
  • Ilovemykids
    Options
    anybody please....dh will go mad if I haven't ordered :(
  • HappyChappy84
    HappyChappy84 Posts: 7,585 Forumite
    Options
    sorry really rude.........evening all :)

and apologies not great at the moment and getting in a state over ordering this bed after reading 'horror' story reviews,can't afford to make a mistake. :(

Buy something sturdier, those metal framed things don't last 5 minutes.
  • Ilovemykids
    Options
    Buy something sturdier, those metal framed things don't last 5 minutes.

hi hc :)

he really wants a metal one,and has been waiting (long story) for ages (in bunk bed at the moment)
    the actual frame has had some good reviews,haven't found any bad ones on it.

my main worry is the mattress and the companies as I was all sorted to order from

http://www.mattressnextday.co.uk/beds/10833/Alpha-Bedframe

as the cheapest until I read some reviews. :(

sometimes I really wish I wasn't so thorough (ocd) and would just order. :o:(
  • SpiralingDown
    SpiralingDown Posts: 2,558 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Well all my chocie will be going to good homes tomorrow. My Dad is taking 2 pack of Mars, I'm keeping 1 pack of each for DS and the rest will be going to the kids in our after school club. Maybe that's were the DVDs will be going to too.

Oh, I joined the Dwell thing but then realised that there are no stores in Northern Ireland and now don't have a use for the voucher ;) as can't use it on line but even if they did they don't deliver here either
    SPC #329 £471/£500 banked
    SPC 2014 £1100:D
    Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light
    "Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?” ― Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
  • HappyChappy84
    edited 26 April 2012 at 12:12AM
    Options
    hi hc :)

he really wants a metal one,and has been waiting (long story) for ages (in bunk bed at the moment)
    the actual frame has had some good reviews,haven't found any bad ones on it.

my main worry is the mattress and the companies as I was all sorted to order from

http://www.mattressnextday.co.uk/beds/10833/Alpha-Bedframe

as the cheapest until I read some reviews. :(

sometimes I really wish I wasn't so thorough (ocd) and would just order. :o:(

Seem to be good reviews on that page or am I missing something?

As for the bed, they look nice, but they aren't up to the job. I always see them dumped in the streets next to the bins and you can quite clearly see where the bolts have pulled through or the brackets have peeled off. I wouldn't buy one to be honest. Although, it depends how old/big he is. If he's only little then it should last a while, but if he's a kid that's most likely to jump about on it or a teenager up to teenager type things;) then it isn't going to last. :(
  • HappyChappy84
    Options
    Well all my chocie will be going to good homes tomorrow. My Dad is taking 2 pack of Mars, I'm keeping 1 pack of each for DS and the rest will be going to the kids in our after school club. Maybe that's were the DVDs will be going to too.

Oh, I joined the Dwell thing but then realised that there are no stores in Northern Ireland and now don't have a use for the voucher ;) as can't use it on line but even if they did they don't deliver here either

If you were closer you could have had my DVDs although most of them rated 18.:eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure