Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Martin
    • By MSE Martin 9th Jul 04, 12:44 PM
    • 8,116Posts
    • 42,310Thanks
    MSE Martin
    Toe Separator Champagne Challenge
    • 9th Jul 04, 12:44 PM
    Toe Separator Champagne Challenge 9th Jul 04 at 12:44 PM
    For some reason !: many MoneySavers seem to have an excess of toe separators!!! (see here)

So this is the toe separator champagne challenge. !Whoever can come up with the most creative, interesting and practical use for a raft of these little things will win a bottle of champagne!

Closing date July 20th (however im not quite sure whether i'll make it a site poll to decide the winner or just pick it myself!)

UPDATE
    And the winner is....

Well I chose the one that made me laugh the most. And you will probably all disagree, but it was toastie girl with

"Send them all to Boots - they will make nice padding for the walls of the cell for the person who thought of this promotion "

So the champagne goes to her
Page 5
  • archived user
    Re: Toe Separator Champagne Challenge
    I was in Boots the other day when there was this horrible scream, I mean reallly chilling, it will give me nightmares for days. Everyone looked at each other for a fraction of a second, wondering what on earth could be happening, then raced to see what was wrong.

A woman had got her coat caught into the mechanism at the bottom of the escalator and it had been dragging her in. Someone had pressed the emergency stop button and she was okay, pretty shaken up though unsurprisingly.

So all you toe separator buyers had better beware, Boots knows who you are and it's waiting for you...
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

175Posts Today

2,311Users online

Martin's Twitter