Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • AllyDRae
    • By AllyDRae 16th Sep 19, 3:30 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    AllyDRae
    Switching Incentives
    • 16th Sep 19, 3:30 PM
    Switching Incentives 16th Sep 19 at 3:30 PM
    Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knew if you could take money out of an account and pay it back in to meet the required monthly pay in amount to qualify for cash incentive? Thanks
Page 1
    • fanheater
    • By fanheater 16th Sep 19, 4:05 PM
    • 97 Posts
    • 31 Thanks
    fanheater
    • 16th Sep 19, 4:05 PM
    • 16th Sep 19, 4:05 PM
    You can in every incentive I've come across. N.B It usually has to be taken out of the bank itself, i.e. not just from Halifax current account into Halifax savings account back into Halifax current account, but from Halifax to Nationwide and back again.

I assume you are meaning digitally as opposed to physically withdrawing and depositing money.
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 16th Sep 19, 4:14 PM
    • 35,065 Posts
    • 22,162 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 16th Sep 19, 4:14 PM
    • 16th Sep 19, 4:14 PM
    Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knew if you could take money out of an account and pay it back in to meet the required monthly pay in amount to qualify for cash incentive? Thanks
    Originally posted by AllyDRae

What account/bank are you refering too ?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

52Posts Today

2,693Users online

Martin's Twitter