Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Charlie_Chester
    • By Charlie_Chester 11th Sep 19, 7:39 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Charlie_Chester
    Nike Returns
    • 11th Sep 19, 7:39 PM
    Nike Returns 11th Sep 19 at 7:39 PM
    I sent back my full Nike order of 6 pairs of trainers in the two original boxes that they came in. I used the Royal Mail tracked 48 returns label that Nike supplied. Posted them at the local post office and got the two tracking receipts. However I only received a refund for one pair of trainers. I contacted nike after 48 hours to ask where the remainder of my refund was and was asked to supply the tracking receipts which Iím emailed to Nike. I then received a refund for another 4 pairs leaving me short of a refund for 1 pair. After questioning this Nike told me that if the warehouse operative says they didnít receive the full order as a return they will not issue a full refund. How can i prove that i sent the full order back? Also as the two boxes had more than one pair of trainers in them (2pairs in one box and 4 in the other box) i cannot understand how the can claim not to have received all 6 pairs of trainers??
Page 1
    • Manxman in exile
    • By Manxman in exile 11th Sep 19, 7:42 PM
    • 2,897 Posts
    • 2,606 Thanks
    Manxman in exile
    • 11th Sep 19, 7:42 PM
    • 11th Sep 19, 7:42 PM
    Do they send out more than one pair in a box?
    • LadyDee
    • By LadyDee 11th Sep 19, 7:56 PM
    • 3,872 Posts
    • 4,176 Thanks
    LadyDee
    • 11th Sep 19, 7:56 PM
    • 11th Sep 19, 7:56 PM
    Do the receipts have the weight of the parcels?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,097Posts Today

7,344Users online

Martin's Twitter