Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 18
    • Skippycat
    • By Skippycat 24th Oct 07, 5:54 PM
    • 5,836 Posts
    • 273,048 Thanks
    Skippycat
    Mine arrived today too
    2018 wins include.... Panasonic microwave 50 ASDA gift card 250 Fenn Wright Manson gift card Match Mag 40 gift voucher Dehumidifier 250 TESCO gift cards

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to the forum
    • VelvetGlove
    • By VelvetGlove 24th Oct 07, 5:55 PM
    • 11,900 Posts
    • 24,372 Thanks
    VelvetGlove
    Got my second set today - I think they made a mistake :confused:
    Sad because you don't know what to do? Comping question? Take a look in the Comping Guide to find out
    • Skippycat
    • By Skippycat 24th Oct 07, 6:01 PM
    • 5,836 Posts
    • 273,048 Thanks
    Skippycat
    Got my second set today - I think they made a mistake :confused:
    Originally posted by VelvetGlove
    Congrats!
    2018 wins include.... Panasonic microwave 50 ASDA gift card 250 Fenn Wright Manson gift card Match Mag 40 gift voucher Dehumidifier 250 TESCO gift cards

A big thank you to everyone who contributes to the forum
  • kirsto09
    Yay, got mine today
    • jo78
    • By jo78 25th Oct 07, 11:09 AM
    • 83 Posts
    • 51 Thanks
    jo78
    i didnt know id won i never got an email but i got mine today so thank you kipper
    • Tulip
    • By Tulip 9th Nov 07, 3:09 PM
    • 29,011 Posts
    • 73,125 Thanks
    Tulip
    Hi Everyone,
    I have just rang Volkswagen re the Bourne Dvd Boxset and they know nothing about it, and I wont be getting it at all,I feel really cheated and I am crying as I type this,they said it was someone sending an e-mail pretending to be them and I have been stung.I feel so unwell too and I am crying hard.They said if they hear anything re the dvd box set they will phone me
    a very sad and unhappy Katie
    • thatgirlsam
    • By thatgirlsam 9th Nov 07, 4:09 PM
    • 9,427 Posts
    • 27,369 Thanks
    thatgirlsam
    awwwww katie thats awful... has someone else got your dvds then, or were they accusing you of pretending to be you?? maybe it got lost in the post? don't cry xx edit... i get you now.. why on earth would someone pretend to be vw and tell you that you had won?? sounds like they might be trying to get out of it cos they don't know whats happened?
    Last edited by thatgirlsam; 09-11-2007 at 4:12 PM.
    • netimka
    • By netimka 9th Nov 07, 5:41 PM
    • 1,712 Posts
    • 37,818 Thanks
    netimka
    i didnt get my dvds too
    • Tulip
    • By Tulip 9th Nov 07, 7:27 PM
    • 29,011 Posts
    • 73,125 Thanks
    Tulip
    awwwww katie thats awful... has someone else got your dvds then, or were they accusing you of pretending to be you?? maybe it got lost in the post? don't cry xx edit... i get you now.. why on earth would someone pretend to be vw and tell you that you had won?? sounds like they might be trying to get out of it cos they don't know whats happened?
    Originally posted by thatgirlsam

No,they were saying the e-mail I had from them might not have been geniune,The man I spoke to tonight said he believed I was geniune enough from the way I explained things and that they had had a lot of phonecalls re this today.He also said they didnt know anything about the bourne dvd boxset promotion ether which was strange,I also said to him I am not being nasty but if the e-mails were not geniune why have other people had their dvd boxsets and not me I still intend to sort this out but not tonight as I feel too poorly at the moment to do anything but rest

thanks

Katie
  • KittyPryde
    Perhaps find someone to forward your email onto at the company. When my other half applied for the 3 free months RAC cover, loads of ppl on here got it but my OH didnt. So he phoned up loads of times and they were saying they hadnt even heard of the offer so he forwarded them the confirmation email then they acknowleged it was real and he got it eventually. Good luck. xx
    • Tulip
    • By Tulip 9th Nov 07, 7:35 PM
    • 29,011 Posts
    • 73,125 Thanks
    Tulip
    Perhaps find someone to forward your email onto at the company. When my other half applied for the 3 free months RAC cover, loads of ppl on here got it but my OH didnt. So he phoned up loads of times and they were saying they hadnt even heard of the offer so he forwarded them the confirmation email then they acknowleged it was real and he got it eventually. Good luck. xx
    Originally posted by KittyPryde

thanks is there an e-mail address I can use for them to forward the e-mail do you know Kitty or can your OH provide me with an e-mail address for them?

Katie
  • KittyPryde
    Sorry the other half was having problems with RAC motor company, not the bourne thing. I was just meaning that he solved it by forwarding them the email so perhaps the same thing would work for you, in a different situation. So i don't have an email for them Did u get the same wem as the rest of us then saying you had won? If you phone again perhaps ask if there is someone you could forward the email to to check it out. xx
    • Tulip
    • By Tulip 9th Nov 07, 7:56 PM
    • 29,011 Posts
    • 73,125 Thanks
    Tulip
    I got the winning e-mail yes like all of you did looks like I will phone them again thankfuly a free phone number to enquire about e-mailing the genuine winning e-mail to them as I still have them

thanks for your help,its appreciated

Katie
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

114Posts Today

1,340Users online

Martin's Twitter