Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • cornishpasty1
    • By cornishpasty1 3rd Dec 13, 1:04 PM
    • 25,186Posts
    • 1,916,622Thanks
    cornishpasty1
    Stella Winners Thread - Add your wins here
    • 3rd Dec 13, 1:04 PM
    Stella Winners Thread - Add your wins here 3rd Dec 13 at 1:04 PM
    I thought I'd start this as I remember last year we had discussions about what and when we had received, so if it's all in one thread we can keep an eye on prizes and what/when they are received

I was late starting with this thread as had missed it until a link was put in Daily Sticky by simply_tash, thanks to sugarbabe61 for posting it up, and all bumpers

Now I found this WEM in my junk email box, so keep your eye out in there and hopefully you'll find some too

Congratulations! You have won a Pro-Radiance Flash Balm by Elemis
    Last edited by cornishpasty1; 03-12-2013 at 1:54 PM.
    Huge thanks to all that contribute positively to the forums

Page 28
    • bishopsgirl
    • By bishopsgirl 18th Mar 14, 3:44 PM
    • 1,731 Posts
    • 7,032 Thanks
    bishopsgirl
    In case there's anyone else (other than me) who's still waiting for their Sally Hansen Red Glitter, I understand both Rachael and Hermione are working on this. Finger-crossed it's not much longer...
    Originally posted by LadyH
    Thank you. I am still waiting for the Sally Hansen Red Glitter Nail Varnish.
    Be Lucky Everyone
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

185Posts Today

1,898Users online

Martin's Twitter