Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • kisto
    • By kisto 7th Dec 09, 4:44 PM
    • 6,231Posts
    • 81,425Thanks
    kisto
    If you haven't won for a while... have a little whinge!!!!
    • 7th Dec 09, 4:44 PM
    If you haven't won for a while... have a little whinge!!!! 7th Dec 09 at 4:44 PM
    I had a teeny weeny little whinge on a thread on here earlier.... and I've just come home to find a WEM waiting for me! Thanks comping fairy!!!

The email was apologising that my prize had not yet been dispatched (and that's fine with me as I didn't even know I'd won)!
    Having done a bit of digging around, I think it is from this comp posted by mattytun, so thanks go to you - I have won some lovely bath products and candles!!!
    *Thanks to all who posts comps *
Page 23
    • kisto
    • By kisto 13th Feb 10, 8:02 AM
    • 6,231 Posts
    • 81,425 Thanks
    kisto
    Good luck to everyone!
    Whinging definitely worked for me as I have had the best 2 months ever! I have also won my highest value prize yet (my printer in sig)!

*Thanks to all who posts comps *
    • Haushinka
    • By Haushinka 13th Feb 10, 8:26 AM
    • 335 Posts
    • 657 Thanks
    Haushinka
    whingewhingewhinge!!! I comp and comp, but no emails, no calls, no letters nada! I've never entered so many in my life! So comping fairy, if you will, sprinkle me with a little dust, as well as those who are also out of luck! x
    Debt Free - Go Me
    • Vicky82
    • By Vicky82 13th Feb 10, 8:28 AM
    • 127 Posts
    • 4,182 Thanks
    Vicky82
    Whinge whinge whinge. No win for me yet this year.

Haven't had a big win at all, so here's hoping for something good (although anything would be nice!!)

Edit: Wow this thread really does work! After my little whinge on Saturday I came home today to a Loreal Mascara! Thank you very much to the poster of the comp!

So now I'm hoping some more whinging will mean more prizes?! And will a BIG BIG MOAN MOAN WHINGE WHINGE mean a big win?!! please please please!!
    Last edited by Vicky82; 15-02-2010 at 7:12 PM. Reason: to report my win.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,371Posts Today

9,311Users online

Martin's Twitter