Strongbow Winners - what have we all won

Options

Comments

• toejumper
    toejumper Posts: 2,441 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    is there 2 diffrent strongbow comps.
  • toejumper
    toejumper Posts: 2,441 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    edited 18 July 2009 at 10:07AM
    Options
    i think its the same comp for the link i just posted i could be wrong but it looks the same comp to me http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...ight=strongbow

Originally Posted by dawnylou viewpost.gif
    Just got a text from Strongbow to say 1,000 15-packs to be won.

To enter replay PACK with NAME & EMAIL ADDRESS to 83400.

18+ only, STD text charge applies.

Ends 6pm 24/07

Got a reply after entering asking for my name, house no and postcode, then another reply to thank me for entering :)
  • littleemmie
    littleemmie Posts: 256 Forumite
    Options
    toejumper wrote: »
    i think its the same comp for the link i just posted i could be wrong but it looks the same comp to me http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...ight=strongbow

Originally Posted by dawnylou viewpost.gif
    Just got a text from Strongbow to say 1,000 15-packs to be won.

To enter replay PACK with NAME & EMAIL ADDRESS to 83400.

18+ only, STD text charge applies.

Ends 6pm 24/07

Got a reply after entering asking for my name, house no and postcode, then another reply to thank me for entering :)

That is a different comp toejumper, there a a number of different strongbow/bowtime comps running at the moment. This is the one where the prizes are ipods, ipod docks, tvs, digital radio etc (and of course mugs and beanie hats!)

HTH
    Latest Wins: Mr Motivator workout DVD, 5 Itunes downloads, Ipod Stereo Dock, Tea, Ipod Nano, True Crime DVD set, Family Pass to Legoland, Eye Pencil, Seeds, Anita Shreves novel, £150 ASOS vouchers, Miracle Gro starter kit :j
  • bellola
    bellola Posts: 840 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I got a call yesterday to say I'd won a 1st prize, can't wait to find out which one I get.
  • bethm3883
    bethm3883 Posts: 200 Forumite
    Options
    I wonder if any of us will recieve our prizes today?! I heard they are being delivered by City Link, who do deliver on a Saturday but I think it is a special service! Here's hoping!
  • kittycatty
    kittycatty Posts: 3,036 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Got the call tuesday and I'm a really impatient person, I keep looking out of the window hoping it might come today. :rotfl:
    Think it's about time the comping fairy remembered where I am! lol

• PenelopePitstop2008
    Options
    Also got my call Tues I am waiting patiently lol:Dok not so patiently
    Big Thanks to all those who post competitions you are stars!
  • bethm3883
    bethm3883 Posts: 200 Forumite
    Options
    LOL! Same here! I think it's worse because you don't know what your getting! Fingers crossed we get them today! xx
  • hellypelly
    hellypelly Posts: 902 Forumite
    Options
    I dont think I won big with my second text then no phone call unless they dont work on saturdays :(

Still not got my prize from last monday but hey its something to look forward too next week!

I had an incident this morning and I was so gratefull this comp has me awake most of the night I woke up early and thought I would come on the comps page and noticed a movement out my back garden I turned slowly to look and nearly wet my pants there was a scabby looking crack head staring at me through my window!!!!!!!!! I screamed !!!!!! and shouted and screamed I called my hubby and said "theres a man help grab the gun" Lol I must think im annie oakley or something we dont even own a flipping gun..I just said it to scare the man!!, my hubby was half asleep and he shouted what one the blue one? Pmsl thats my lil boys toy. Im glad I was awake tho as my back door had been unlocked all night! If I hadnt been up I would have been robbed.
    I did panick a bit though because I thought he could have just walked in and grab me I didnt know whether to run scream jump or faint!
    2010 challenge A.B.C.D.[STRIKE]E.[/STRIKE]F.G.H.I.J.[STRIKE]K[/STRIKE].L.M.N.O.P.Q.[STRIKE]R[/STRIKE].S.T.U.V.W.X.Y.Z
    Best of luck everyone!
    I have also gone for platinum in the presents challenge.2/15
  • silversize
    silversize Posts: 845 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    oh my god hellypelly wot an utter nightmare !!!!!!!!
    U poor thing, luckily your hubby was at home but i think i would shout someone's name out just to pretend i had company even if i didn't......... gives u the creeps - bloody junkies and burglers........ if im home alone my doors are locked as soon as i get home..... must get my alarm fixed............ and get a gun lol the hammer kept beside my bed might not look as scary
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure