Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • JustAnotherSaver
    • By JustAnotherSaver 2nd Nov 18, 10:24 AM
    • 4,088Posts
    • 704Thanks
    JustAnotherSaver
    Halifax debit card cashback extras
    • 2nd Nov 18, 10:24 AM
    Halifax debit card cashback extras 2nd Nov 18 at 10:24 AM
    Ok i've done what i don't usually do and i took a look at page 2 of this forum and didn't see threads there either on it so don't shoot me

I logged in to my Halifax account just before & was hit with a cashback offer. I opted in to it as it was free so i thought why not.

Only thing is - i have 0 offers to activate apparently. So just wondering what the point in it is??

I haven't used my Halifax card for some time as i'm now a HSBC customer so only use the Halifax account for the 3 per month (my wife & I have 3 accounts between us - so 9).

Do i need to start using it to spark it in to life?

Page 2
    • 20aday
    • By 20aday 6th Sep 19, 8:42 AM
    • 2,491 Posts
    • 1,067 Thanks
    20aday
    Same here (although I bank with Lloyds).

Things like Costa, Morrisons and Toby Carvery come in handy otherwise they just expire.
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,492Posts Today

7,517Users online

Martin's Twitter