Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Mark.R
    • By Mark.R 22nd Aug 19, 10:48 AM
    • 3Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Mark.R
    0 WOW
    Fast Track Stansted
    • 22nd Aug 19, 10:48 AM
    0 WOW
    Fast Track Stansted 22nd Aug 19 at 10:48 AM
    I made a daft mistake of double booking Fast Track for a flight tomorrow.
    I understand that you cannot cancel it, but they have also said I cannot transfer it to another booking via Stansted I have in October.
    Curious to know if anyone has any thoughts or advice as to whether it is worth challenging? Or whether the Fast Track codes are actually timed?
    Stansted has perfected the art of making time spent at the airport a total nightmare. Given that they want you there as long as possible to re-coup the revenue they no longer get from airlines, you'd think they put just a touch of thought into not excessively penalising you for a genuine mistake.

I'd welcome any ideas

Mark
Page 1
    • bradders1983
    • By bradders1983 22nd Aug 19, 12:10 PM
    • 823 Posts
    • 586 Thanks
    bradders1983
    • 22nd Aug 19, 12:10 PM
    • 22nd Aug 19, 12:10 PM
    I made a daft mistake
    Originally posted by Mark.R
    ..which you have openly admitted. Take it on the chin, learn from it, and move on for the sake of a few quid.
    • leylandsunaddict
    • By leylandsunaddict 23rd Aug 19, 2:09 PM
    • 1,707 Posts
    • 1,202 Thanks
    leylandsunaddict
    • 23rd Aug 19, 2:09 PM
    • 23rd Aug 19, 2:09 PM
    There's nothing to challenge. You have to scan the barcode to go through fast track so you wont be able to use it other than on the same day at best. The terms you agreed to say it's not transferable.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

17Posts Today

3,717Users online

Martin's Twitter