Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mariagti
    • By mariagti 13th May 08, 7:51 PM
    • 3,175Posts
    • 6,702Thanks
    mariagti
    All u GLAMOUR winners post here! :)
    • 13th May 08, 7:51 PM
    All u GLAMOUR winners post here! :) 13th May 08 at 7:51 PM
    All you Glamour winners post your wins here!!

I thought we could all post what each of us have one and each day when we win a new prize 'edit' your original post to make a list for yourself. If you get me! Then we can see all the MSE'rs that have won and what they have won.

Good Luck all! And Well Done Winners!!

For me

1. A set of Intimately Beckham Night fragrances - received
    2. James Brown hair serum - received!
    3. Mark Hill De-Frizz Shine Serum
    4. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Relaxing Balm - received
    5. Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder - received
    6. Christina Aguilera eau de parfum
    7. Naturalites Special Anniversary Edition Lashes - received
    8. Nivea Visage Oxygen Power Reviving Cleansing Gel - received
    9. Avene Skin Recovery Cream - received
    10.Elite Models Fashion Makeup Eye Colours
    11.L’Oreal Solar Expertise Active Anti-Wrinkle & Brown Spot Matte Fluid Protection
    12.Revlon Love Her Madly Nail Enamel - received
    13.Gillette Venus Breeze Razor - received

Thank you newmommyjen !!
    Last edited by mariagti; 25-06-2008 at 2:07 PM.
    Make 5 a day JAN 121/175 FEB 283/175
    Weekly Grocery budget of 35! Jan 95.05/175 Feb 37.53/175
Page 28
  • Stranger Than Fiction
    If this is the case, how do we chase it? Would be need to know the date they sent it out, and if they got a proof of postage? Not sure where we would stand with chasing this? I really want this one - it was my best prize!
    Originally posted by PinkLady
    I also got this email and feel very cross about it. I think it is up to the company to make sure we receive our prizes, not to just wash their hands of it and tell us to chase it up. We can't chase the post office without knowing the date any of this was posted and although I've emailed to ask, surprise surprise have received no answer!

I am thinking it might be time to contact the ISP as they have not given me a satisfactory response. I'll wait until the end of the week and then get in touch. If other people feel as I do and also contact them, it might make Glamour treat us all slightly better rather than showing what feels like contempt!
    A BC D E FG H I J K L M N O P Q R S TU V W X Y Z
    • POLO_BINT
    • By POLO_BINT 4th Aug 08, 2:48 PM
    • 5,563 Posts
    • 31,339 Thanks
    POLO_BINT
    Im still waiting on my nail varnish!!! I think im the only one pmfsl!!!!
    Ple'ma an bysva?
    • tttJay
    • By tttJay 4th Aug 08, 3:08 PM
    • 1,972 Posts
    • 237,293 Thanks
    tttJay
    I didn't get my razor either
    Our Granddaughter, Caitlin Freya is now 7 years old , growing up to be a lovely young lady and our Grandson, Findlay Ewan is 3 years old and still a lovable bundle of mischief one of each, how perfect

• d130
    • By d130 4th Aug 08, 3:57 PM
    • 13,566 Posts
    • 10,356 Thanks
    d130
    I complained to the ISP today because it's just not acceptable being fobbed off like that, especially since I've been waiting 2.5 months for mascara! I understand it's a large competition, with a lot of prizes, but this is just unacceptable.

Total to date - 309.15
    March wins - Leaves of Grass DVD
  • Little Miss Amy
    I complained to the ISP today because it's just not acceptable being fobbed off like that, especially since I've been waiting 2.5 months for mascara! I understand it's a large competition, with a lot of prizes, but this is just unacceptable.
    Originally posted by d130
    good on you for complaining! i got my last prize last week and that was frustrating enough so i really feel for all of you that are still waiting...it's ridiculous! i know it was all free stuff for us anyway but you can't set up a competition as big as this was and not be prepared to put the work in to make sure everyone gets what they won! the competition was a brilliant idea but i don't think Glamour had enough communication with the diffenrent brands to make it work!

hope you all get your stuff soon!!

• Stranger Than Fiction
    If anyone is still waiting for their Glamour prizes, I have had an email from the Editor, Jo Elvin and she says people should contact her directly letting her know what they won and when (only for those prizes not received, obviously). Her email is jo.elvin@condenast.co.uk
    A BC D E FG H I J K L M N O P Q R S TU V W X Y Z
  • lauratew
    Hi Everyone

My name is Laura Tew, Beauty Writer at Glamour magazine, and I am dealing with the giveaway on the editorial side. I really apologise that you are all still waiting for some of your giveaway prizes to arrive. Please email me and let me know what you are waiting for and I will sort it out. My email address is laura.tew@condenast.co.uk

Best wishes

Laura
    Last edited by lauratew; 13-08-2008 at 2:17 PM.
    • d130
    • By d130 13th Aug 08, 2:55 PM
    • 13,566 Posts
    • 10,356 Thanks
    d130
    Well I've just had a very nice apology from Laura, so let's hope I finally receive my mascara.

Total to date - 309.15
    • PinkLady
    • By PinkLady 14th Aug 08, 3:50 PM
    • 666 Posts
    • 1,251 Thanks
    PinkLady
    Anyone got anything today?
    SW: Wk1 (5) Wk2 (2.5) Wk3 - Wk 4 (4) Wk 5 - (1.5) Wk 6 (1) Total off 1 stone!
    • d130
    • By d130 14th Aug 08, 3:51 PM
    • 13,566 Posts
    • 10,356 Thanks
    d130
    I haven't received anything, but didn't chase it up until after 3, so fingers crossed it arrives by Saturday or I feel another email might be needed.

Total to date - 309.15
  • Lilycharlotte
    I have just emailed about my mascara. I have moved house since I won and although I had my post re-directed it still hasn't shown up.

I hope we all get what we won thanks to those for finding out what was going on and who to email
    "All of us are lying in the gutter but some of us are looking up at the stars." Oscar Wilde.
    • dementedhousewife
    • By dementedhousewife 18th Aug 08, 1:33 PM
    • 3,784 Posts
    • 101,124 Thanks
    dementedhousewife
    I got my Nivea wash stuff today
    Comping & Coupons!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

131Posts Today

1,213Users online

Martin's Twitter