Dancing in the Rain

Options

Comments

• doingitanyway
    Options
    JoJoC wrote: »
    If you think how you're feeling and the migranes could be linked, maybe you could ask the doctor when you're in for your bloods? It could also be hormonal?

Glad you're planning to break your tasks down for your day off, but please make sure to add something nice for yourself onto that day so it's not all about catching up.

Have a good day!
    I will check this. It could indeed be hormonal. Thank you. Have a good day too :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • doingitanyway
    Options
    Today is a no spend day :)

I am WFH today :)

I will be relieved not to spend. My travel pass is finished but I can walk to an associated gym in 20 minutes. I may do that. I am not pushing on it. I will see how I feel after work.

Today will be lots of cooking and food prep, organising and some decluttering and clearing too. It is impossible to clean with so many cluttered surfaces.

Using what I have to create meals:

Adzuki beans

Spiced fish

Lentil, basil and tomato soup

Lamb burgers (made)

Grilled halloumi

Cucumber, red onion and tomato salad

Organic chicken stock (bubbling away)

Getting organised tasks for today

[STRIKE]Washing on [/STRIKE](backlogged as I had no washing liquid)

[STRIKE]Another wash load in the machine[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]Rubbish/recycling sorted and ready for bin men[/STRIKE]

Dining room table decluttered and cleaned

Everything cleaned and decluttered in dining room ready for floors to be swept and steam cleaned at the weekend

Toilet room cleaned and bleached

End the day with a flylady sink and kitchen ready for floors to be cleaned and steamed at the weekend

Make a shopping list of essential items STOP RANDOM SHOPPING

Make a list of large To Declutter items in home and garden and phone the council to arrange a date to remove them.

Return to healthy eating within restricted hours. So, no eating after 6pm and main meal at lunch time.

This is my plan for the day folks. Good Luck with all of yours :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • JoJoC
    JoJoC Posts: 1,836 Forumite
    Options
    Nice to see your positivity and that you've already scored some items off today's list! Go you!
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,268 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Happy Friday :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • redofromstart
    Options
    Happy Friday DIA. I too have a backlog of things I must do before Monday so small bursts of focus from me.

I still do my flylady dailies at least 12 years on, hate coming down to a mess and always regret it if I don't do it. DW currently on and the drips cleared off the worktop...
  • beanielou
    Options
    My 15 minutes bursts work well for me.
    Amazing sometimes what you can do in 15 minutes!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• doingitanyway
    Options
    JoJoC wrote: »
    Nice to see your positivity and that you've already scored some items off today's list! Go you!
    Thanks JoJo. I am feeling more positive :)
    I too have a backlog of things I must do before Monday so small bursts of focus from me.
    Good luck with your list. I am still ploughing through mine :o

Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • doingitanyway
    Options
    Tonight I was out in another after works do. I have eaten terribly, cake, crisps, peanuts, all foods that do not agree with me. I also drank 3 units of alcohol, with a chaser that is really just sugar water! So feeling really uncomfortable now although it was nice to chill. I’ll be drinking tomorrow too as I am going to a tasting session. Yikes. I will be so happy not to drink for ages after that.

Defrosting cod loins so I can eat really well tomorrow. I plan to put the food in a flask and take it out with me tomorrow to avoid eating poorly and paying for the privilege.:)

Spending wise I spent on my travel pass plus £2.50 on office treats for the team today. The drinks were paid for and I took lunch in. :)

Loads left on my to do list but I can do a bit more in the morning as I am out in the afternoon.

I don’t have much money left to pay day but I would be uncomfortable transferring any more money over from my emergency account. After all overspending is hardly an emergency.

My to do list is still incomplete. I am busy for a bit, but I am not panicking yet as I have a day booked off on Tuesday

Someone bought me flowers today :)

I hope you all had a lovely day

Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • beanielou
    Options
    How lovely to get flowers :)

• doingitanyway
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    How lovely to get flowers :)
    I know! They are so fresh. I am used to flowers on reduction. Lovely treat for me :)

Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills