Swagbucking into 2017

Options

Comments

• thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    morpho wrote: »
    ummmm.............did you miss putting the word "beware" at the beginning ?,,,,,,,,,,,,I proceeded thru telling the truth - got to the end
    income - number of adults etc - finish apparently ok.- message on my main page " not all surveys are successful - but here is 1 SB"

(or is it just me that's unlucky?)...........

I thought it was an easy survey that none of us would get disqualified from :(
  • SergioRam
    Options
    ummmm.............did you miss putting the word "beware" at the beginning ?,,,,,,,,,,,,I proceeded thru telling the truth - got to the end
    income - number of adults etc - finish apparently ok.- message on my main page " not all surveys are successful - but here is 1 SB"

No it's not you. I've had loads of those too.

I've found when submitting a ticket if you have a polite whinge, say "this is happening a lot, I don't think i'll do surveys anymore.." they tend to issue you with the credit. Done this twice recently.

I take lots of screengrabs now.

Occasionally taking a screengrab will disqualify you as you violate claims of "non disclosure of copyrighted images/designs" etc I've had that happen to me!
  • zugzwang
    zugzwang Posts: 520 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options

They've hit quota while you are doing the survey.

Its unfair, survey company should cough up. They do this on Swagbucks competitor sites too.
  • morpho
    morpho Posts: 362 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    zugzwang wrote: »
    They've hit quota while you are doing the survey.

Its unfair, survey company should cough up. They do this on Swagbucks competitor sites too.

Thanks for replies - if that's the worst that happens today I`m happy -
  • Emmaaar22
    Emmaaar22 Posts: 731 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Instant survey on Adverts/Billboards for 49sb
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
  • gran3
    gran3 Posts: 239 Forumite
    Options
    Instant for 43 gets to end and then says answers cannot be submitted and doesn't credit.
  • Emmaaar22
    Options
    What`s up with NCrave today? Got videos available but I get stuck on the redirected page or a page where it tells me to keep my mouse on and then leads no where
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Emmaaar22 wrote: »
    What`s up with NCrave today? Got videos available but I get stuck on the redirected page or a page where it tells me to keep my mouse on and then leads no where

Load of them appeared on mine that don't work either (toolbar tv won't run for me either)
  • Emmaaar22
    Options
    Beware theres a 5 minute survey for 60sb on the front page - Get past the first question and it`s 17 minutes instead
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    gran3 wrote: »
    Instant for 43 gets to end and then says answers cannot be submitted and doesn't credit.
    I did this and it was fine - 2 instants today, exciting biscuits.:T:T
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport