Lidl weekend 21/22 Sept

dlusman
dlusman Posts: 2,711 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
E&W

A good weekend
image_page-24_01.jpg

Comments

• VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Yummy granola :)
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • mac.d
    mac.d Posts: 1,345 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    In Scotland the wine is Chianti Riserva £4.99 (save £2) and says its their wine of the week so on sale until 25 Sep.

Also have an extra item, frozen cheesecake half price at £1.49 (Belgian Chocolate, New York or Lemon and Mascarpone).

I'll be there for the granola (again) :D
  • mon37
    mon37 Posts: 416 Forumite
    I want to try granola, which one would you recommend?
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    mon37 wrote: »
    I want to try granola, which one would you recommend?
    Depends on whether you want to finish a whole pack over three days or just two :o

Nutty is the one I tend to buy, because the berry version is even sweeter. Both are absolutely delicious and can be eaten by the bucketful without milk.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • Ken68
    Ken68 Posts: 6,825 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Energy Saving Champion Home Insurance Hacker!
    Thanks Dl...have a £5 voucher for that date. Came thru the door, second one within two months. Not sure about the salty bacon.
  • Does anyone else find that their local Lidl does not always display the Weekend price by the product at the time?

For instance, last weekend I went in to buy olive oil but could not remember the exact offer and there were a selection of course and none were marked with a weekend reduction. So I left without purchasing though had occasion later in the day to check my own records and returned to pick up a bottles of the oil on offer and the correct offer price (£1.99) was charged at the till rather than the £2.99 displayed on the shelf.
  • Cornucopia
    Cornucopia Posts: 16,154 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Does anyone else find that their local Lidl does not always display the Weekend price by the product at the time?

One Lidl I go to has a different problem - displaying the wrong week's poster in the store entrance. That's very annoying, especially if you can't remember what was supposed to be on offer.

They are about to move into a larger building, so maybe they will get some more staff who can put the right poster up. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure