Debt, debt and more debt.

Options

Comments

• Kitten868
    Kitten868 Posts: 1,785 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I hope you get good news about your cottage soon. I also hope he goes soon so you can clean up and get your security deposit back. And don't give him a penny.

Keep going. Nearly there xxx
    Loan 1 £5200/£8000
    Loan 2 £300/£5800
    Total £5500/£13800
  • Toni'sfriend
    Options
    I'm just popping in as well with some encouragement. Hope you get something sorted with accommodation.
    Have adventures. laugh a lot and always be kind.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,273 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    It's no wonder that you feel teary.
    Keep plodding.
    At least you got some of the money back :mad:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • 4853emma
    4853emma Posts: 410 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 3 September 2019 at 11:13PM
    Options
    So back at work and had a laugh todsy. I think work is good for me. Had a lovely evening with DD. We went to B&Ms and she scanned every item in the shop looking for a bargain. We drove past the cottage and it is lovely. I've asked for a viewing and whether I can take the dog.

Came home at 9pm and husband was sat on his phone. The dog had weed in the kitchen and he simply just left it. I told him I was heartbroken that he had done this to us. That he had desrupted the children , caused uncertainty for the dog and made me have to leave my home. He said it's not his fault he doesn't want to be with me and that was hia right to end the relationship. He then said he wss away with his boss on Thursday night and went to bed.

Good news tonight-
    Another parent wants me to tutor their child. Income is going to be per month.
    Tutoring - £288
    Ebay £400 minimum
    Salary £2280 (I think)
    Chinese children tutoring- (not comfirmed but could be £130

That's nearly £3000 per month.

I feel that's more than enough to take on the car payment that my husband won't be paying any more. He emailed the finance company and asked them to change the DD. He used my maiden name in the email. Designed to upset me I think.

Thank you for the support. Writing all this down is giving me clarity. My friend told me I'm the strongest person she knows. I just hope I can find some of that strength that she can see.

Feb               March           
    £7256.83    £7177.16    
    £4354.02    £4283.25
    £1600.81    £1583.02
    £1137.61    £871.96

Total
    Jan £14583.15
    Feb £14349.27
    March £14149.27
    April £13915.39

• beanielou
    Options
    You are showing that strength right now.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Iwantanewlife
    Options
    Just read through your diary and subscribing to offer my support.

I have been in your situation, 5 years free now, and although its still sad, I promise you its the best thing you will do! Keep staying strong and focused on your escape plan. This will be the start of a new, much better life. x
    My debt free journey, diary and all! New Life Pending :beer:
  • 4853emma
    4853emma Posts: 410 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    So, full day in work and this gets sent to me on my way home

When you back tonight, pack some clothes for yourself and the children, leave your keys and do not come back to this house

Why?

You know why? Pack your things and fxxx off

In fact I'll pack your things and drop them off at x's do not come here as I'm likely to fxxxxx strangle you

I'm genuinely at a loss. Why?

You haven't paid the rent for 2 months, M rang me earlier and wants us out by the end of the month, thanks for making us all homeless you selfish cxxx.

I have.

So, I sent him proof of payment and then I got this.

I am trying to get out of here in the next few days so you can comeback when I've gone

Look, I've got two children. You can't just kick them out of their home. D keeps crying. Please don't make it any harder for her by not letting her into her home. I thought you had found out that I had been emailing a work colleague, trying to get a sxxx or had signed up to a sxx website, the way you behaved then.

I'm at a loss to understand this.
    Is he feeling the pressure? Looking for it to be my fault. I would be grateful for your opinion.

Feb               March           
    £7256.83    £7177.16    
    £4354.02    £4283.25
    £1600.81    £1583.02
    £1137.61    £871.96

Total
    Jan £14583.15
    Feb £14349.27
    March £14149.27
    April £13915.39

• beanielou
    Options
    Words fail me to be honest.
    He seems to be a really nasty piece of work.
    I am beginning to wonder if he has mental health problems.
    More importantly where are you & do you feel safe?

• beanielou
    Options
    Back to say I hope you are ok.
    REmember you are doing so well in horrid circumstances.

• Honeysucklelou2
    Options
    Have you got anyone who could accompany you to the house? If you haven't done so already I would get key documents together in an envelope that you can grab quickly or store elsewhere. Is the tenancy a joint one?
    paydbx2024 #2 £480/£5000 . Mortgage £144k start ~ £148k Jun 23 -
    2024 savings challenge £5/£2000
    EF £140. Savings 2 £30.00. Weekly savings envelope #17
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family