Trying for a Baby Part 7

Comments

• 2522laura
    2522laura Posts: 695
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Didn't GemmaE say yesterday that the witch got her or am I now that obsessed with the thread that when I do sleep I dream about it lol!
  • colli
    colli Posts: 669 Forumite
    Morning everyone!

Thanks for the new thread QQ :T
  • Ahh a lovely new thread for me to lurk on :D

My AF is back, and back with a vengance 18 months after the last one!

So I guess my cycle is getting back to normal, which means I could in theory start ttc again :cool:

However I'm not quite ready for no2 yet, but I am getting there!

Good luck everyone. Lots of BFP's please. I still get stupidly excited when people are testing! :D
    Metranil dreams of becoming a neon,
    You don't even take him seriously,
    How am I going to get to heaven?,
    When I'm just balanced so precariously..
  • sexymouse
    sexymouse Posts: 6,054
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Morning all,

Thanks for starting the new thread QQ. First day of testing on CBFM this cycle - result = low but this isn't unexpected. Will be starting sperm meets egg plan today too.

Fingers crossed for anyone who is testing today.

Hugs to all who the witch has got, or for those who just want one.

sexymouse x
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    £997.87/£2020
  • Good luck Sexymouse!

I found the CBFM worked for me, it was the best thing i've ever bought :)
    Metranil dreams of becoming a neon,
    You don't even take him seriously,
    How am I going to get to heaven?,
    When I'm just balanced so precariously..
  • QQuaver
    QQuaver Posts: 8,444
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    2ba3c wrote: »
    Oh and I also want to say (absolutely not SS'ing QQ) - that I had a dream last night, that was I was pregnant. And was SO sad to wake up and find out it wasn't true. :(
    :o You will be soon:)
    2522laura wrote: »
    Nice bottle of red ready and waiting if its bad news, and if its good news I wont have to pay for the VIP membership on FF as mine runs out in 11 days! :rotfl:
    Good planning:cool:
    2522laura wrote: »
    Didn't GemmaE say yesterday that the witch got her or am I now that obsessed with the thread that when I do sleep I dream about it lol!
    Hope not, this is what she said:
    meh, feeling like absolute poopoo today, started spotting so think will be CD1 tomorrow.
    How are you GemmaE:wave:
    My AF is back, and back with a vengance 18 months after the last one!
    18 months without AF:happyhear
    Hope you'll join up soon:)
    sexymouse wrote: »
    First day of testing on CBFM this cycle - result = low but this isn't unexpected. Will be starting sperm meets egg plan today too.
    Good luck:j
  • sexymouse
    sexymouse Posts: 6,054
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Thanks Metranil - this will be cycle 3 of using it, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will be the last.
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    £997.87/£2020
  • trixietoes
    trixietoes Posts: 676 Forumite
    Hello everyone, I'd like to join officially now please. So Trixie TTC 8/11 for me please.

I have been lurking for a few months until we are ready to 'go'. I have been off the pill for about 12 months with a view to not preventing rather than trying. This is the 1st month of trying. I used FF to chart my cycle lengths the past 3-4 months so know that I have a 27-29 day cycle. AF lasts 4 days.

I have OPK sticks as due to my age (38) I wanted to pin point as close as possible potential ovulation times, if I was a few years younger I'd probably leave it more to chance for a while.

My OPK had a very feint line yesterday morning and a darker one in the evening so BD'd last night. Just got a test brewing at the moment too so see if it gets darker or disappears.

So I have my fingers crossed for this month, but don't really expect it to happen so soon.
    "People buy things they don't need, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like" - Clive Hamilton on Consumerism.
  • trixietoes
    trixietoes Posts: 676 Forumite
    sorry for the quick succession in posts.. it won't be a habit promise :D

but I have a question now.

Th OPK is really dark so ovulation in the next day or so? Should we BD again tonight? I ask because I read that for the best quality sperm every 2 days is best. Or should we just go for it anyway.. I suppose it won't do any harm will it?
    "People buy things they don't need, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like" - Clive Hamilton on Consumerism.
  • 2522laura
    2522laura Posts: 695
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    trixietoes wrote: »
    sorry for the quick succession in posts.. it won't be a habit promise :D

but I have a question now.

Th OPK is really dark so ovulation in the next day or so? Should we BD again tonight? I ask because I read that for the best quality sperm every 2 days is best. Or should we just go for it anyway.. I suppose it won't do any harm will it?

Hi Trixie :wave: welcome.

If I were you I would BD tonight as well. There are conflicting reports on whether to leave a day between (I have 2 pregnancy books and their advice is different) but as far as I am concerned, the more BD-ing you do the better your chances! Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure