MSE Pregnancy Club 18

Comments

• Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    Quoted from last thread as I hadn't seen the replies!
    SuzyWuzy wrote: »
    Thanks Glam. :D

Nice to "see" you :) Hows things your end? Any news for us?? :D

Hasn't it flown by since we was last on this thread! I can't believe Im back at work after Easter !

Mel - keep it, you're right ..you never know whats going to happen ! You don't get much if you sell stuff anyway

No news! I just saw your name on the thread and thought 'Ooooooooooo whats going on?'
    It's flown alright - back to work end of May :(
    Glam hows little J doing mind you i bet he isnt so little now bubs is a little monster and is still growing faster than i can keep up :-)

Not so little! 17lb 10oz when weighed yesterday - eats like a horse, doesnt sleep unless its in our bed, escapes most places but not cralwing yet and no teeth. Oh and still no hair. How's your J?

Shamelessly reposting pics :D

33elwdh.jpg

fckad1.jpg

and yes he IS trying to get hold of OH's beer bottle!
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

Where does the time go? :think:
  • SazM030306
    SazM030306 Posts: 1,317 Forumite
    Thanks Fern, I'll try that :)
    xxx
    :heart2: THANK YOU MARTIN!! :heart2:
  • **confuzzled**
    **confuzzled** Posts: 4,228 Forumite
    Ooooooo shiny new thread:D Thanks Nene:)

Congrats again to Kelinik, pics are fab, that last one is sooooo gorgeous the girls look so proud of their baby bro:D:D

Hassle congrats on 20weeks:j

there was more I was gonna say but brain gone to fog:o, guess its time for my cuppa:D
    1.11.09 - debt = £45k:eek:
    [STRIKE]Car Loan = £0[/STRIKE] CCCS Total = £30,246.88 Total Debt Paid off - 32.78%
    DFD [STRIKE]Nov[/STRIKE][STRIKE]Sept[/STRIKE]Aug 2018:o Only 75 payments to go:)
  • SuzyWuzy_2
    SuzyWuzy_2 Posts: 659 Forumite
    Morning all,

Aww Glam Jacks adorable and so big..those eyes! He looks a proper little gent!
    They grow up so quick!

Sofia says Mama dada and teddy ! so cute. I'm back at work on Monday - dreading it !

Mel - You're down the road from me, use to visit Chester alot for the night life (what night life I hear you say?!) Never been Cheshire Oaks but I hate shopping anyway so I dont feel I'm missing out lol.

Suzanne

x
  • xmaslolly76
    xmaslolly76 Posts: 3,974 Forumite
    Aww glam he looks so cute seems to have lost his baby looks and looks like a proper little lad if you know what i mean. Well bubs has two teeth sits up and rolls around but isnt into the escaping yet thank god mind you i think he is just to lazy he is pretty mobile but just cant be bothered. He is on and off with his sleeping we have 2 or 3 really good nights then his soft touch dad comes home and he wont sleep at all. His eating has come on in leaps and bounds though so no more pureeing for me he eats what we eat the way eat it. He also has a full head of hair i think it needs cutting but im to scared as he is so young but its hanging in his ears and getting close to his eyes now so might have to snip it whilst he sleeps. :-)

Bufger congratulations and welcome :-)

Hassle yay on reaching 20 weeks :-)
    :jFriends are like fabric you can never have enough:j
  • xmaslolly76
    xmaslolly76 Posts: 3,974 Forumite
    Nene ive sent Mrs Tine a pm asking her to close the #17 thread as we have a shiny new one now :-)
    :jFriends are like fabric you can never have enough:j
  • neneromanova
    neneromanova Posts: 3,051 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Cheers lolly.
    What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine..
  • redmel1621
    redmel1621 Posts: 6,002 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    SazM030306 wrote: »
    Ooh a shiny new thread!
    The midwife phoned me this morning with my bloods results. My iron is at 10.9 and she recommended I take Spatone. I've heard it's not very tasty!! What do you reckon?
    Hope everyone has a lovely day, the sun is shining :)
    Saz xxx
    I am on Spatone and you do need to take it in a fairly large glass of orange to 'not taste it' I also think it leaves a horrible after taste....but maybe preferrable to those horrible iron tabs!!! I'm still undecided....I am on two sachets a day so the box will last me 2wks, I will decide after this time whether to buy any more:cool:
    SuzyWuzy wrote: »
    Sofia says Mama dada and teddy ! so cute. I'm back at work on Monday - dreading it !

Mel - You're down the road from me, use to visit Chester alot for the night life (what night life I hear you say?!) Never been Cheshire Oaks but I hate shopping anyway so I dont feel I'm missing out lol.

Suzanne

x

I also hate shopping so rarely visit the Cheshire Oaks.....tbh whenever we have needed something (kids coats for example) we have traipsed round for ages and not got what we wanted so have ended up going to Next or TK maxx, or just ordering off net:p

I never liked Chester much for nightlife, although did go a few times in my younger years hehe x I was 20 when pregnant with ds1 so have never really gotten into the clubbing/pubbing scene....Maybe once I hit 40 and the kids are all more independant I will start going out then:rotfl:

Bufger...congrats on the oh's pregnancy and welcome:D
    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.
  • SazM030306
    SazM030306 Posts: 1,317 Forumite
    Thanks Redmel. Off into own now to stock up on Spatone and OJ! x
    :heart2: THANK YOU MARTIN!! :heart2:
  • SuzyWuzy_2
    SuzyWuzy_2 Posts: 659 Forumite
    Mel ... or you'll end up like me and start all over again! :p
    ( not that I'm 40 yet!!)

To those with low iron levels ..have you carried on taking folic acid or other supplements during your pregnancy so far ? I know now they just say take folic acid for the first 12 weeks but I took pr3gnacare plus with omega 3 all the way through my pregnancy and was thinking of doing the same this time. I was told i had brilliant levels and I didnt get tired - I swear it was the tablets but who knows! Just wondered what everyone else was doing
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure