Boost your Nectar Points Discussion Area

Options

Comments

• bennyvdb
    bennyvdb Posts: 65 Forumite
    Options
    If you go into Sainsburys or Argos they will check on their computer how many points you have.
    Bennys from sunny Manchester
  • abdulawwal
    Options
    Hi,

I apologise if this has already been mentioned, but Thomsonlocal.com give 50 Nectar points if you call businesses from their directory and add your Nectar card number to the number you call. Anyone tried this?

{Abu}
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    only if the bisiness has the nectar logo,andyou can only make 5 calls a week
  • x9J3Nb
    x9J3Nb Posts: 7 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    only if the business has the nectar logo,and you can only make 5 calls a week
    and 20/year=1000 points max p/a
  • fresh_new_saver
    Options
    hi everyone! another newbie here :D
    I get about 30,000 points because I have a mortgage with sainsburys bank. I am trying to work out where is the best place for the points to be spent. I am planning on using the points for christmas presents but cant figure out which shop would give the best amount of credit. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Could you redeem them against sainsburys petrol,while its cheap?
  • Julio_Geordio
    Options
    Nectar are going bust tonight at 12:00 so i'd recommend spending them now or lose out all together.
  • purplestar133
    Options
    Nectar are going bust tonight at 12:00 so i'd recommend spending them now or lose out all together.

Er, could you elaborate on that a bit please? It's not really helpful just making a statement like that with no explanation. It makes it hard to believe.
  • Julio_Geordio
    Options
    I was told of someone, but now it turns out its just the firm who make the nectar cards that are going bust.

I apologise for the mistake.
  • purplestar133
    Options
    I was told of someone, but now it turns out its just the firm who make the nectar cards that are going bust.

I apologise for the mistake.

No problem.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport