MSE Parents Club Part 8

Options
This is a continuation of the Parents Club part 7 which can be found HERE. Part 7 was eventually closed due to the length of it

All parents are welcome, mums & dads with children of any age. We're also happy to help people who just have questions about kids, even if you don't have any yet.

This is a place of mutual support, so feel free to ask and answer whatever you want. Feel free also just to moan if that will help!

If you want to put details of your kids and their ages in your signature then this helps us keep track of all of the little ones, but this is not obligatory.
DFW Nerd #025
DFW no more! Officially debt free 2017 - now joining the MFW's! :)

My DFW Diary - blah- mildly funny stuff about my journey

Comments

• Millie's_Mum
    Millie's_Mum Posts: 1,199 Forumite
    Options
    Am i first?

ETA Woo Hoo!
    MFW Start Sep 07 £79484, Now £58774
  • SeptemberBaby_2
    Options
    Found you! :)

xx
  • money_maker_3
    Options
    Yeah, I'm on the 1st page !!
    I am now off to MILs for some lunch
    Catch you all later xx
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    Options
    see you later MM x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    Options
    yey Mil'smum :)
    I forgot to tell you the other day that the vitamin drops thing isn't necessary unless LO has a poor diet. I used them with Chris because he was FF and not into his food much but I don't think I'll bother with Ed I will give him omega oils though xx
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • SeptemberBaby_2
    Options
    Me too MM. Just logged on and posting from the iPod for the first time!

Hope everyone is well. Catch up later.

xx
  • Mazcabs
    Mazcabs Posts: 2,108 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ooo new thread, Hello Mrs Tine.

Luckily didnt have anyone knock at door last night, although went to 'Saints and Angels' party at mums church (alternative halloween party) which LO enjoyed and OH could nip to pub for a couple of pints and peace so may have missed some!!

Got loads of meat/mince etc reduced in Sainsburys on Friday so OH has done marathon cooking session, making steak & kidney puddings, Corned beef and potato pies plus big pot of stew as well all ready to go in freezer....yummy!!!

Right need to look for some Christmas pressies now... looking for a nice fleecy blanket for SIL (she's Thai and feels the cold)
    Mum to 2 lovely boys who keep me busy.
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    So, phone experts, what do I need to browse facebook etc on my mobile using wifi? I still can't work it out!
  • astonsmummy
    astonsmummy Posts: 14,219 Forumite
    Options
    whats up??? x
    Bloody life!
    Nah I'm just really tired, Dan is being the bigget numpty going and I am poor!
    I need new clothes, and literally when I say need, I mean need, I'm down to 1 pair of jeans which probably wont last till xmas, am reduced to wearing 2 of my maternity tops cos I have nothing else.
    I look like a fat tramp, i feel like a fat tramp, I AM A FAT TRAMP!!!!!!
    :j Baby boy Number 2, arrived 12th April 2009!:j
  • Millie's_Mum
    Millie's_Mum Posts: 1,199 Forumite
    Options
    Sami_Bee wrote: »
    yey Mil'smum :)
    I forgot to tell you the other day that the vitamin drops thing isn't necessary unless LO has a poor diet. I used them with Chris because he was FF and not into his food much but I don't think I'll bother with Ed I will give him omega oils though xx

Thanks Sami, she was saying it might be a plan cos El doesn't have much milk at the mo, (2 decent BF's a day).

I said I'd probably get them but when I have googled the name of the ones she said they apparently have peanut oil in which is a big nono for us cos Millie is/was (we think shes grown out of it) allergic to nuts.

So need to research a different type or maybe not do anything at all cos Ello's appetite has come back with a vengeance since friday.
    MFW Start Sep 07 £79484, Now £58774
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport