Charities board update
Please note, our Forum rules no longer allow the posting of links to personal fundraising or crowdfunding pages, such as JustGiving. You can read the full set of our Forum rules here.

can anybody help me

Comments

• savingholmes
    savingholmes Posts: 27,324 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Maria - I'm really sorry to hear about your loss! If you pm me I may be able to send you some baby sheets that you could perhaps use as materials - or if they are the right size just keep them as they are - if you think they will be of any use? Don't have any of the other things you were after - sorry.
    Achieve FIRE/Mortgage Neutrality by mid 2030
    1) MFW Nov 21 £201,999 with 237 payments to go - now £184,341 Equity 26.26%
    2) Spend on handyman & external building works & new patio door £11.9K
    3) CC £3.7K on 0% spends card but offset by £34K savings (part EF, part future home improvement)
    4) Mortgage neutral by June 2030 AVC £9.6K/£127.5K AVC target 7.5% value @15/4
    5) FI Age 60 annual income target £13.7/30K 45.7%
  • mhe
    mhe Posts: 418 Forumite
    Hi - I dont have any material but I'd be willing to knit a few bits and bobs if you could email me a pattern. I lost 2 babies myself so would be glad to help.
    "With no money you start to discover your own inner resource" GK Chesterton
    2 adults, 3 children
  • Hiya Maria x I just tried to PM you and got this message
    1. maria and the imps has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
    Just wanted to let you know - I will go shopping and then send you some stuff.

Alison x
    :heart2:Mum to my little Daisy 3 and Archie 1.:heart2:
  • See this thread, there are others doing the same. They might donate if you ask?

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=800677&highlight=knit
  • alison6692 wrote: »
    Hiya Maria x I just tried to PM you and got this message
    1. maria and the imps has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
    Just wanted to let you know - I will go shopping and then send you some stuff.

Alison x

hi i have changed it now so you shuld be able to pm me now, sorry about that. thank you for getting me some stuff. i'm so thankful to all you lovely ladies it really does make you realise that the world does have some lovely people in it. so thanks again i will post pictures when i have made some bits
    xxx
    13 in 2013 challenge 9/13
  • sethsgran
    sethsgran Posts: 2,855 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Have sorted some "stuff" for you and will get that in the post this week. I have a couple of pieces of flannel that are less than 20" will you still be able to use them? I also have a bright green piece of flannel, not huge, that has a cartoon character on it will the colour be too loud? You are welcome to all as I guess you will find something that is needed to make with them.
    Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes
  • sethsgran- yes the flannel would be good as each wrap is made from 3 pieces so that would be great thank you so much for you kindness, i really do apprechiate it
    xxx
  • I know my nan use to do a lot of knitting but doesn't so much anymore due to her eyesight. I will see if she has anything she no longer uses.

So sorry for your loss Maria but what a brilliant thing you are doing!!
    :beer: Saving hard for a brighter future!:beer:
  • Siren137 wrote: »
    I know my nan use to do a lot of knitting but doesn't so much anymore due to her eyesight. I will see if she has anything she no longer uses.

So sorry for your loss Maria but what a brilliant thing you are doing!!

thanks that would be great i'm so grateful
  • MRSMCAWBER
    MRSMCAWBER Posts: 5,442 Forumite
    Hi there Maria

Just a quicky... I have just done my 1st ickle hat.... I know it sounds daft -but I can't believe how tiny it is ...my nephew was premature and weighed 5lbs 9oz and I thought that was wee.. but seeing the size of this hat made me want to cry...
    Just wanted to check.... is the shape go upto a point -a bit like a pixie hat? i have re-read the instructions but just thought it check i was right before i do more... it is rather cute mind ..
    talk to you soon
    -6 -8 -3 -1.5 -2.5 -3 -1.5-3.5
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family